Throne Defender

i have had mine resent 3 xs in two days. what is the problem? i’m new and would like some help, plz.

1 Like

it is the best game ever made even tho roblox is awesome theis is better than awesome it is so cool!

1 Like

nice base
:wink:

2 Likes

tq

1 Like

Guys Thank you For Making me Happy In this game. :slight_smile:
Bye bye Throne Defender…

1 Like

Thank you ajihon… :blush:

1 Like

hola soy david soy nuevo y soy nivel 25

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

hola amigos
:smile::soccer:

Why I won town 7 for several times but didn’t brought me to town 8 .Tell me please.

You say that you upgraded your town city hall level 7, then when you try to upgrade it level 8, you can’t ?

My town hall level14,I mean I attacked and won enemy town 7( sorough ) for several times but the game didn’t brought me to attack next enemy town automaticly as enemy town 1 to 7.I know if I defeated the next attack will step back .As this Quagan ,when I victory enemy town 6(nethan) the next attack will be enemy town 7(sorough) automaticly but I win enemy town 7(sorough) again and again but never see the next town for a time.Can you advise me please.Thank you very much Quagan.I 'll wating for your notes.

Ah ok i understand.
well, no, there is no bug, you are just fighting the highest ennemy town in the game.
Good job !

1 Like

Thank you Quagan and you mean no achievments “Land conqueror-Destroy 10 towns” anymore?.It seem many players don’t know this.But not a matter.In the last I’ll thank you again for your empathize
,Bye.

hi quagan im a fan love the game lol pls reply

In fact, it’s not " destroy town #10 " but destroy 10 town.
so you can destroy town one 10 times :wink:

hehe glade to hear that ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for replying,how long have u been playing the game??

And I destroyed town no. 7 for more than hundred times but don’t get this achievments.Ha Ha I think it was locked.

quagan help me it wiped my data i didnt tell it toooo helllppppp!!!

Y8 Games