The Future of Freefall Tournament

Good to hear that you guys are committed to the game.

1 Like

Hey Ankit, TurkeyPie is trying to sign up and post but when he tries he gets an error message saying that the site is in ā€˜read-only modeā€™. Anyway for him to fix this?

I had that yesterday then tried again a few hours later and it was fixed

1 Like

Ok, sounds cool. Having it later and working well is better than having it soon and being buggy.

1 Like

Hope the trolls wont come to this forum.

Btw: Nemesis/Fluffycrab here.

Hi, we was increasing the limit yesterday, thatā€™s why it went on read only mode maybe we can try again :slight_smile:

Hey Ankit, I just finished the In-game rules thread. Can you delete this and lock this instead?. It was easier for me to make a new thread and add the rules rather than PMing everything to you in messages.

sure, doneā€¦

1 Like

GRAZIE UM_aā€¦ ti contatterĆ² presto allora!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I just want this game to feel more alive and balanced, but for now it just feels like an old dead game from 2002

shine beautifully while you still can FFT ;-;

FFT hasnā€™t shown beautifully for awhile.

Give 'em time. I think it only fair to wait until the update before passing judgement

True. Also if being supervised by FRg has taught us anything, itā€™s that words are just words. We shouldnā€™t get unrealistically hopeful and expect major changes when there isnā€™t any reason whatsoever to. :hugs:

1 Like

what do you mean in donā€™t get what your talking about

so its a game you are talking about what is it CALLED

so I seen what you sent my friend but I donā€™t know who you are
and by the way my name kristin

1 Like

for your information

@kristy stop cluttering up the forums and you should just message people rather than double and triple posting. from @Charlemane2 and me

why would you ever say that

Y8 Games