The Future of Freefall Tournament

btw can we put a space in our name?

Ankit, what if the mods collectively send you updates of hackers and people who needed to be banned daily? Would that work?

maybe underscore can work.

ok thanks for the answer

please give me some time to update you regarding this I want a more solid solution.

Ok no problem. Let me know.

sure, I’m going off for now as its late here, hopefully I’ll or someone else would answer all your questions tomorrow :slight_smile:

Goodbye Ankit. Keep us posted.

This is Charlemane2
Ryan has a long ongoing list, it will take awhile for him to go through the thread on the kong forums but this is why he is a mod he cares the most about kicking the glitchers. I am sure if you give him time he will email you the still relevant names of glitchers. He will also email you if you give him that option, he emailed FRG a lot with no response.

I will try and stay active on this forum but I can see that it is quite new and still needs a lot of work in the way of usability.

Yup, i can go through the Report Players thread and make a list or I can just keep playing and report current hackers I find. The latter part might be easier for everyone though.

Hey there,

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the ongoing work and the attention you’re putting in it, it’s pretty well appreciated. I wish everything goes fine from now on and we’ll try to help you as much as possible. :smile:

3 Likes

Ankit if you want us to transfer to this forum to make your life and you co-workers lives easier for this game then you should probably get a forum mod that actually plays the game and New topics will sprout up often. Also we dont know the rules for this forum yet however i suppose the same basic principles apply to this forum as the Kong forums.

I don’t think it’s like Kong where every game has it own big forum. I think this site only has individual threads.

You can already check the rules of this forum / guidelines in here. Plus, I believe we should wait for them to settle things down so we can understand how everything works a bit better.

1 Like

Okay bb, hope to see you more active on the forums again.

Something I am wondering. I know Freerangegames had ideas for the future classes in Basher and Fixer, and making Combat Bay into a multiplayer map. I am wondering did they give you any of their work on Basher or Fixer?

Thanks for handling everything, Ankit. You’re doing a much better job than Agoaj did xD

1 Like

10 months playing FFT, and i just see him by first time yesterday, he was admin before?
-Now nothing.

Changed your screename also, and yes email can work out but in starting we would personally like to discuss everything to understand the situation and than find a better solution

Yes that would be helpful, Thanks Rja12

Y8 Games