Tennis Legends 2016

If you look at my profile I can show you my amazing picture. So just look at my profile.

well can you be my friend coolguy2189

1 Like

Well sure if you say so

I am watching you get it I am watching you

deberian de colocar opcion de jugar torneo en linea … con otros gamer . con tiempo… seria genial

yo its yo boy prettyboyfredo

its yo boy prettyboyfredo

ameur
;)!

chic .

So annoying cus ball got stuck on top of net and i was mid tournament

you are liked by somebody

who wants to vs me

hello
bro:smiley:

yeah mmm mmm
:yum::yum::heart_eyes:

playng for me noww

When I play with ID.Net player, when i’m smashing the ball she is getting on fire.Is that normal?
Or,my ID.Net player is diffrent

jeio
eee

a lie

HI :jack_o_lantern::kiss::santa::wind_chime::tanabata_tree::mortar_board::dolls::birthday::fireworks::santa::dolls::balloon::school_satchel::santa::balloon::crossed_flags::dolls::couple_with_heart_woman_man::school_satchel::ring::santa::balloon::confetti_ball::wind_chime::school_satchel::bouquet::ring::balloon::santa::confetti_ball::wind_chime::santa::balloon::confetti_ball::bouquet::ring::wind_chime::balloon::santa::gem::school_satchel::confetti_ball::wind_chime::school_satchel::balloon::santa::bouquet::confetti_ball::wind_chime::bouquet::ring::balloon::santa::confetti_ball::school_satchel::dolls::balloon::santa::confetti_ball::wind_chime::gem::school_satchel::santa::confetti_ball::crossed_flags::kiss::confetti_ball::hamburger::rice::doughnut::bread::shaved_ice::hamburger::bento::rice::lollipop::bread::lollipop::doughnut::shaved_ice::hamburger::rice::doughnut::bread::lollipop::custard:

1 Like

YES! I am the best with Tom vs Serena
:sunglasses::tennis:

1 Like
Y8 Games