Teleklos thread

Hello everyone!

Just got back to playing fft, got on few days and today,got bored on the internet and decide to play fft for at least 30 minutes or even more, then was on few servers apparently,met a guy “storm****” (something, forgot the full name of it). He was talking about ban etc

Told him, today was being the first time I’ve met him in-game playing on the server then suddenly when i did lost connection, i got ban for not even insulting anyone or even violating the game rules

Before this,i was on Dock 4 playing alongside some hackers whom I ignored them because i wasn’t having time to report these kids… i use my precious time for good things in fact

i got directed by someone that this is the forum of the game now,to be honest… so
in conclusion,am asking why banned because i believe i did nothing wrong while i was playing… and i also believe the Devs temp banned the wrong-person too…

Requesting a response from the Staffs and probably the guy whom he thinks he saw me insulting or violating the rules of the game could also join this conversation with his proofs too.

PS first time using this forum though :slight_smile: and sorry if having bad english grammar too.

Thanks for,
reading everyone!!

Are you teleklos? If so, I have a long list of why you’re banned.

sure,what’s the long list?

I mean you know what you did lol. You hacked the game for like a year straight non-stop. So when the new developers came you were at the top of the list for the mods.

I am that Storm " something " guy, Stormlighthunter, You used to hack so many times almost every player reported you for hacking. why are you not banned, its what I don’t know

What are you even talking about? I just went through all the report thread, all i see there are

report with a an evidence to back-up it.

You’re just claiming, I am a hacker yet you do not have any evidence to proof.

I believe a moderator is not allowed to make a false accusation against a player,
you should be rather be punished

[quote=“Rizen, post:5, topic:3996”]
almost every player reported you for hacking.
[/quote] what? where’s the reports?

show me

Every single player in this game knows you used to hack or still that’s what my team-mates were calling you a " hacker" The players who called you a hacker are new to game
I’m not showing you a thing, if you want to act like you’ve done nothing you can search yourself on kongregate forum Report Hackers thread .
Time to mute you

if a mod sees you hack they dont need proof, and everyone saw you hack.

https://www.upload.ee/image/6694718/Screenshot__266_.png

from this picture, it says you have to have evidence before Devs ban the player

There’s so many proofs in Kongregate forum, stop pretending you will get banned now or later

all what you’re saying is claiming false accusation, how did everyone report me?

most of ft players do not understand english and do not speak english too

Is this dude 100% literally serious? EVERYONE saw you hacking for a whole year and we begged FRG to ban you and nothing happened. The new guys finally took care of you for us. Quit the lying and no, that account is not getting unbanned if that’s what you want.

pretending,what?

there’s no valid reason here,yet

that earthship guy wasnt a mod
Beli, andy, ryan, SS, cris are all mods and they all saw you

1. “everyone” which people?
    how sure are you,count all fft players, you serious

2)do they ban without evidence?

answer,pls

haven’t played with them,so i don’t know them

also, @Rja12 am sure a moderator is not allowed to insult players on forums and/or in-game
watch your words,well… do not insult or hurt anyone feelings

I haven’t insulted you in anyway and I am locking this thread. If you have an issue with your ban you can PM @Ankit or @Jeremie. Then we all can discuss this as a team as to whether or not you should be unbanned. But as of now the answer is no.

Y8 Games