Talk To My Axe

Seems interesting. Gonna check it out and leave feedback about it :grin:

Thanks, you can add a comment below the game if you want

Have a nice day ^^

What do you think guys, an arena mode for this game should be good no ?
With wave and a difficulty harder and harder like you want Zbrown :wink:

yeah that might be pretty cool. i was just thinking of being able to to up the difficulty of the regular game. say once you complete the “normal” difficulty, then your able to increase it one notch, and have it so it can keep going up difficulty, so your forced to train your guy to be able to get to the next difficulty, and then make it so it gets the point where its near impossible to get to the next difficulty, unless you train your guy a lot. thats why I thought having items would make it better, cause then your guy can try and find a better item that might help him get to the next difficulty level. even it was just the axe that you can improve that would be good, I was picturing an axe and an armour item slot though. But I don’t know how hard it would be to incorporate items into this game engine. if you could, then maybe you could introduce gold or currency, and have a guy in the town that’s a shop owner who sells a few things.

I like your ideas yes, but not sure we will do that (for now we are working on the idea of arena mode) with enemies waves etc

I will let you know about this

But don’t hesitate to let us some ideas for the arena mode

O a new big high score :smiley:

poderia botar mais fases logo
aim new wold Champion :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Someone did better than you
Amazing almost 3 millions

The arena mode is coming soon
Prepare to fight

1 Like

Edgy.:grin: