Suggestions

we had discussion about it and the problem is we dont have enough Maj/general players playing the game and if we create such rooms they are going to be empty only.

Most of these high ranking players are not playing anymore so there isn’t a point. But before they changed it, these lft+ maps and tiny dock were the most fun maps. No noobs, just pure fun and skill.

well,about 20-30 generals are still playing…atleast just make only one room for maj+

Okay. we’ll think over it and will discuss with andrea

tysm

I have an idea for a map:

“Olympus”

Set in the cave systems in Olympus Mons on Mars, (which were mentioned in the veteran gunner armor description) the map has a large center area, and a few other branch off areas that lead into smaller rooms. The map would have an excavation feel, and the mountain would be so mined out you can see the sky.

to the option of adding friends (which will come soon) put a chat while you are in lobby to tell them private because some players like to annoy players and follows them anywhere and to ask where is (player name) to add him before you take time connecting and then you disconnect to connect to another server and then a match

I got a suggestion for a hero

Hero name : Knight
Knight is a powerful close-range combatant and also a powerful mid-range ranger. her skill is mainly used to support and buff her teamates. simple to put, she’s a somehow tough, strong, and supporting Hero.

Primary Weapon : “Rare Enchanted Laser Longsword+”, and a “Mystic Atomic Shield”
The main weapon of choice for her. her shield allows her to hit enemies up-close while reducing 10% of damage she received. her sword, in the other hand, deals mediocre damage while having a decent attack rate.

Secondary Weapon : “Uncommon Bound Plasma Crossbow”, equipped with “Legendary Elven Arrow”
Her crossbow deals mediocre-high damage and travels in a high velocity, but restrict her to only shoot 1 arrow at a time. the weapon itself has a slow reload time.

First Skill: War Cry
Boost nearby ally’s reflexes by 50

Second Skill: Long-Lasting Mana Potion
Triggers forcefield regeneration and increase the health of her forcefield minorly for 30 seconds

Bomb Skill : Healing Potion
Throws a healing potion that regenerates her and her allies’s health for 5 seconds.

The hero itself is based on most MMORPGs and some RPGs

2 Likes

Nice, but if it would happen, it wouldn’t be a “Fantasy-like” class.

Do u play warframe?

No, sorry.

OK, I like the thought process, but remember, for tier three there needs to be a support. this is less support and more offense. but a nice idea either way, may be new tier 4 class!

If u checked abilities, it’s focused on healing only.

Actually, i got an idea for both a tank and a support.

Hero Name : Lancer
Lancer is a tough one. he wield his Spear and Buckler and lead his teamates to glory. he is the powerful noble wielding a shiny armor.

Primary Weapon : Rocket Spear
The attack methold of his Spear is by “throwing it”. it will deal medium damage and has a below-mediocre reload speed. after hitting the enemy, the spear will be stuck to the enemies for a few second. it is a projectile, so it will be affected by gravity.

Secondary Weapon : Mighty Buckler
His buckler is more of a defensive tool rather than a weapon. after triggered, it will deploy a thick transparent carbon bubble around Lancer. alternatively, Lancer can deploy his “Mighty Buckler” at his other teamates.

First Skill : Endurance
His defensive stat will be increased by 10%, and he will be receiving 40% less damage from both physical and energy damage for 25 seconds.

Second Skill : Glory
He jumps with his jetpack high up, and then fall down to the nearest opponet, stunning the opponet and other opponet near.

Bomb Skill : Roman Candle
After the grenade is thrown, it will boost up into the aimed spot like a firework, and when it explodes, it will release colored sparks that will last for 10 seconds and deals damage to opponet near and on the sparks.

Got this idea while listening to Sabaton and playing Stick War : Legacy.

Hero Name : Resurrector.
Resurrector is, as implied, resurrects. it’s what she’s best at and what she’s good at. she’s an agile one, doing quick operations. she is one of the best doctor you could ever find in the battlefield.

Primary Weapon : Syringe Pistol
Her Syringe Pistol deals low damage to opponet, while having an above-mediocre attack rate. it will heal her Ally’s health if the projectile is shot into it. it has a clip size of 1. simple to put, you shoot it at ally, it heals it.

Secondary Weapon : Twin Revolver.
Each revolver deals mediocre damage, while having a low-firerate.

First Skill : Overcharge
Adds 1 clip of special syringe. this, if shot at dead ally’s body, will revive them instantly. if it is shot at opponet, the opponet will be revived, but it won’t be able to move, and will be an Ally for 10 seconds and will attack nearest opponet in it’s weapon range. if shot at a still-alive Ally, the Ally will be massively healed for a few seconds. if shot at a still-alive opponet, damage 50% of the opponet’s current health.

Second Skill : Stance-switch
Switch the stance of which of how the revolver shoots. there is 2 stance. the first stance is “Firing Both Revolver At The Same Time” while the second stance is “Firing One At A Time To Increase Attack Rate”

Bomb Skill : Healing Kit
Throws a Healing Pack which can be picked up by Ally to heal them. does no effect to opponet.

There is no point of ressurections in FFT. Respawn are short and maps are really small.

3 Likes

what if there was a dance option in game we could make a dance party xD

I think the support should be more geared towards an indirect offense/healer. the ressurection is not useful… in fact it just may be a waste of time. the rest is pretty ok.

The lancer needs better naming on the mighty buckler and some balance tweaks. The “Mighty Buckler” should be a skill. I recommend a shield wall if you got inspiration from stick war. The secondary should be a sword. much like the doped saber, but smaller, and faster. the right click on both should be a shield, much like my recommendation and the tank’s mauler. The roman candle sound neat. Glory sounds a bit OP. I recommend not a homing skill, but like a rocket jump, hitting people in the air with the shield.

The game could be on steam which would bring in more players looking for competition and more action

more maps like the old tutorial map

achievement system

voice chat

Friending list

ban hackers command

a custom game so you can make a match for only your friends can join

That would be pretty cool.[quote=“shadowelite7, post:1201, topic:2062”]
voice chat
[/quote]

No, please…[quote=“shadowelite7, post:1201, topic:2062”]
Friending list
[/quote]
Would be twice the fun[quote=“shadowelite7, post:1201, topic:2062”]
ban hackers command
[/quote]

By “Ban hackers command” do you mean Vote kick? [quote=“shadowelite7, post:1201, topic:2062”]
a custom game so you can make a match for only your friends can join
[/quote]

No, and i don’t even want to explain why.

what about the steam suggestion cause it is greenlit

Y8 Games