Suggestions

Blaster is not easy to counter especially if a pro is using it. It takes 0 skill but anyone who knows how to play the game well can make that class be super OP. I hope they fix blaster because the amount of damage those bombs do, the range on the mini gun, and constantly getting spammed with rockets is absolutely annoying.

Iā€™m now a lft , soooooo yea

Ok , here are some suggestions (thought of it while bathing lol:laughing:)

1. Maybe you can add some creatures/aliens to the game for teams to kill and win points

2. Add a PvP room that is for certain ranks to enter like 1 vs 1 kinda thing
    Likeā€¦example:
    (Sgm vs Sgm)
    (lft vs lft )
    (G1 vs G1)

3. And maybe likeā€¦some speed boost box or double damage boxes that will randomly spawn on maps

2 Likes

Agree but not at all, rivalry is very common between Gā€™s (1,2,3,4,5). Sometimes also Marshalls, Majors, Colonels. so shouldnā€™t exist rank limits.

3 Likes

pvp for classes would be better!

The suggestion about the speed boost box or damage box is pretty cool (and useful too):blush:

That speed box thing sounds useless, well, atleast for me. and there is already something called (Mega Damage) in the game.

Considering how fast are heroes actuallyā€¦Do we really want 400 mph Assassin or 300 mph Tank? :sweat_smile:
I would actually like more to see private matches and friend lists so on that way players can do 1v1 by inviting other person/friend.

About rank 1v1 I can create (or anyone else) new acc and destroy someone on low rank, which would feel lame for them.

2 Likes

Next idea : Vehicles

So , while playing with some guys , I occasionally see one or two guys using Blaster/Assassin or even a Commando . The vigorous hack and slash or aim and shoot just to kill one guy leaves teams sad and tired . Then , I saw a Tech placing down his bot and I was like ā€œThat robot looks cuteā€ then BAM! idea! too much talking right? Oops , hereā€™s the real idea .

To enter , press the R key
To exit , press the Esc key

Different heroes need different vehicles to make them feel unique , so here :
Tank = Army Tank
Ideal looks : https://goo.gl/images/uqKv7K

Assassin/Scout = Futuristic bike
Ideal looks : https://goo.gl/images/N8zEzZ

Commando = Car
Ideal looks : https://goo.gl/images/nXchSG

Shocker/Tech = Spaceship
Ideal looks : https://goo.gl/images/aLyc65

I donā€™t really have much more ideas for this , leave a comment on what you think and whether vehicles should be added!!!

ā€œRacing Tournamentā€

I get your idea going along with the space theme,
But this is a big fat NO for me.
I feel the idea is just taking out the interest of a shooter game. It just wonā€™t be as it is or as it was.

As long you can stick to the game as it is now and develop ideas based on the game as shooter perspective, Iā€™d go with a no unless it was that convincing.

Ok ._.

Iā€™m sorry if I sounded too negative or If I was completely putting down your idea, I just wanted to say I dislike the suggestion but it came out to be a bit more harsh than I wanted it to be.

Kay , thx for letting me know , iā€™m fine now . Ty for your concern :smiley:

Sure, lol.

Dunno how u connected Tech with tanky racers haha :smiley:
But game has already high mobility and these are not really big maps and also should fit in that theme of how game originally is.

some ow random concept, but i think it can fit in fft as well.

Just without the wings and hair, it may be good, and the F should have effect like Assassin panic bomb but without poison or just like scout Haze bomb E ability could be like Commando ā€œButtstrokeā€ but with the Claws or A Sting-like attack.

I donā€™t think its hair, just representsā€¦bug xā€™D reminds on it, but design fits in it

about the rest, nah, game is already full of stuns. Claws should deal increased damage or crit on last hit with it might work. it was just a random concept that I digged in few seconds, mainly for design (look)

I just hate that hair or whatever is it xD and i agreed with the ā€œGame Full of Stunsā€ it should be like Scout doped saber chop but with shorter dash.

2 Likes

there should be some rooms like lft dock or maj dock or even general dock where good players can play.
its no fun killing noob players

Y8 Games