You know what i mean :smiley:

Which is the best page to play?
Google, firefox, any browser, or another page
(I have much lag) and before it was not like this ā€¦

Firefox.

I have an idea for a hero/class!

Tier 3 Heavy

Name: Buster
Combat focus: Close range, rushing, AOE, berserking. High-risk, High-reward style.
Q ability: Seethe

You gain a damage boost, at the cost of defense, you gain up to 5 stacks, one stack for every kill.

The idea with this, is that you pop it in a tough spot when you know you may or may not get MAULED. The main premise is that as you take damage, the more people you take down with you. However, the more stacks you have, the more damage you take. This will be used in conjunction with the E ability.
E ability: Jotun Stomp

You stomp the ground below you by supercharging your gravity boots, making an AOE blast that knocks people back and stuns people at melee range. Afterwards however, the suit is low on power and is slightly slower in movement, and you cannot jump or use an ability during this time.

This would have a long recharge time for a melee ability. It acts like bomberā€™s pocket nuke, or shockerā€™s innervate. It will do a decent chunk of damage, but the damage is neutralized by jumping or flying. However, at close range, you will be knocked out of the air. The Buster himself is slightly vulnerable for a moment, giving a sniper an easy target. Timing would need to be crucial, otherwise the entire attempt would end badly.
F ability: Skyburster

You toss a bomb that shoots an explosion in the sky, knocking enemies out of the air.

This is mainly used for flying targets, and you can deal damage to yourself if you throw it at your feet. Damage while on the ground is minimal, however, but amplifies the higher you go, the stun effect flares out in a cone, but the vertical range is not anything to write home about.
Primary weapon: Canister gun

Heavy artillery cannon that fires a cartridge of tungsten-tantalum pellets. Sprays out damage in a large cone, and canisters must be chambered manually before each shot.

Basically, what this titanic boomstick does, is that it fires slow, but spreads out a wide cone of damage, and the damage is immense up close. My thoughts would be that it could 4-shot a scout with full shield at point-blank, and knock back at that range too. it would have a shot speed slower than the blasterā€™s heavy rocket launcher, but have a damage more powerful than anything at point-blank. There would be damage fall off, but the spray of pellets makes this gun a monster at close to melee range.
Secondary weapon: Doped Claymore

Enriched Tantalum-Uranium greatsword that has a EM Bow-wave buckler. ā€˜Reloadingā€™ executes a spinning horizontal slash.

This would be a marriage of the blitzkrieg mauler and the doped saber. the buckler would have an infinite power, but not nullify all damage. The spinning slash would act like the doped saberā€™s chop and the maulerā€™s slam, lurching you forward a bit, and affecting a small area.
Jetpack: Toggled
Overview: This class would be a strange heavy, it would need more footwork and thrust, but to compensate, it needs less defense, but a high reflex. It would be for the tanks and blasters that love getting up close and personal. This is not for noobs, but anyone that gets the strategy down will find this fun. however, this class will find itself falling prey to snipers and classes with long range weaponry frequently, if you are dumb enough to stay in line of fire.

Thats all from the Prof! :wink:

2 Likes

F ability: Skyburster <ā€” which bomber annoyed u? :wink:

2 Likes

The Q ability seems scary

2 Likes

I thought of it be cause melee combat in air is pretty badā€¦

Note that you take more damage while its active. the enemy will get mauled too, but you will as well. balancing, yo.

I see, but there is only 2 classes that are actually in air over 50% of time. Bomber and he is like 90% in air and Scout who can be effective in air and on the ground.
I think ur idea of class is interesting.

for me is not ! he want to make a heavy class that is having the agility of a light class
:stuck_out_tongue: No hero will be faster than Bomber or Scout :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow , how long did you take to write that? Impressive

Uh guys , iā€™ve been saving up some cash for some time now and i want to know which is better to get (players opinion)

a) Blazer

b)Assasin

c)Blaster

2 Likes

It depends on how u play with them broā€¦(For me ASSASSIN)

2 Likes

yesā€¦yes im gonna wait for 9 more answers
assasin looks like a good choice so far

:smiley:

Assassin is actually faster. 200mph. xD

2 Likes

If u recently started playing it, I suggest to go for something easier to use than Assassin so u can get used on game mechanics. Tank is more fun than Blaster for me and also costs less, plus if u get used on his jetpack, Assassin gonna be easier to learn (both melee mainly as well). If u donā€™t like support, than Commando can be ok pick too, he is pretty simple to use.

3 Likes

Yeah, and if a person uses it right, they can deny any escape, that was a thought for pros, especially!

If you are not especially good at the game, or want to win more frequently, use blazer, his DOT effect allows postmortem kills, and his E ability counters scoutā€™s haze bomb.

Assassin is very good for hit and run, and even if your target escapes, you can kill them with your E.

Blaster is really simple and easy to counter, but his main premise is to punch a hole for the rest of the team to exploit.

Y8 Games