Suggestions

How is making it a downloadable version more risky than having it in browser?[quote=“Ankit, post:1007, topic:2062”]
yes its not in our current plans for next 6 months
[/quote]

Why not? WebGL is crappy with horrible mechanics, I realize you are waiting and hoping for an update from Unity to make it better, but why not just make it a downloadable game and not worry about stupid Unity anymore?

Beli I’m pretty sure they’re already dead set on their desicion lmfao. I doubt you will change their mind as much as I agree with you.

Because its not easy, it might take another 6-7 months of development even more to build a exe. and also from a business prospect it doesn’t make any sense right now.

because the competition on this market is totally on different level and we dont want to compete with them right now.

What is the point in making the game avilable on Mobile? It doesn’t make any sense, could please give more details?

Put scattered by the map two types of flags. Some 6 golden flags and 6 blue flags. The objective would be to obtain the largest number of enemy flags without losing the flags of your team.

When a player catches a flag this will be located on the back of the player, be it a golden flag or a blue flag.

To recover a flag you must kill the player that carries it and when you have killed it, place yourself on top of your body to recover the flag.

Att: Killer Instict

why not, we already got the graphics for it

also the game originally had an iphone app but was taken off the store by frg bc obvi no one downloaded it

If the code isn’t web player dependent then it would be really easy to do.[quote=“Ankit, post:1023, topic:2062”]
because the competition on this market is totally on different level and we dont want to compete with them right now.
[/quote]
I mean you’re kinda already competing with them whether you like it or not.

you can say but that not true because browsers/desktop/mobile/console they are different markets but yes I dont say that there is no player who play on all those 4 platforms. few exceptions are always there.

can you add some custom map,new mode and new map…

Custom map:

1)We can make lock or unlock room and choose map and type of mode…
2)Also when custom map,we can choose to play fast or wait for other player…
3)new map,anything but big then TA…
4)new mode is FFA (FreeForAll) that people can kill other player

What i mean is to make FFT more famous…(i think)
Is better to make other player come and play more…
If i say something likenot in your mind,please tell me what’s wrong and i will fix it…

(FFT first look is better^^)

FFT was “famous” at one point. It had a huge player base during the middle of it’s existence and it was the top shooter/multiplayer on kongregate. Not sure if it’s still the top now on there.

Anyways now I’ve noticed the amount of players decline because of the hackers. Depending on whether webgl is good or bad you will see more players leave or a few join.

hmm yeah,i only worry for that hacker can make player leave the game for ever…

Mhm.

Hmm,maybe you need more idea like that then custom map like create map or something…

Custom maps? that sound sucks

Why you think it sound like what you think?
You know what i mean?

It would be like warmerise, no free maps, all are private with passwords, we can’t play.

@whisper

It wouldn’t be all like that.
If none of the people you know or your friends aren’t online,you would directly join a random match.
So,normal rooms will still be available,and if there is ever an option of having special room or locked rooms,It would be nice if we could choose between the three maps we have.

yeah,no need to wait player…just quick match to earn more money Z and XP

Also we can create our own password…

Y8 Games