Suggestions

Lol Char what is that xD
I would like also brighter dock,maybe like it was before big update 2014.
Came back in game after few months (big update),was like ‘wth is this?’ and quit again lol.

my FFt name is G2. SadoMasochism, Lft. Charlemane2, Lft. NOTPROTANK. I have 3 accounts but you will only ever see me play on my original G2 account.

What do you mean what is that? I’ve tried to tell people how dark the map was, its dark for everyone else too but for some reason my slightly more dark display renders the map near unplayable.

It’s not dark for me that much at all. I see targets clear.

Your english has gotten worse or i never noticed your grammar before whichever, im assuming you meant its not as dark for you as it is for me.

I don’t see how it wasn’t clear from first answer.

was ambiguous, so i assumed and from your answer my assumption was correct, thank you.

@Charlemane2 It is also clear for me too…
do u need any scrnshot like u uploaded in an above
post… :blush:

Dude I think he’s useing Photoshop to change pic …

It could be possible XD :yum:

True true :thinking::thinking:

I can make it brigther with Ps xD :scream:

Leaving match in last 1, 2 or 3 minutes of game means losing 10-50 zcash or 2-5xp. Will lower number of rage quitters

1 Like

+1

and ppl who refresh kdr.

What if you have to go? or you’re just bored of playing?

Then don’t start match.

Then there would be 2 warnings a day before your removal of zcash or xp came into play.

nice idea,.
going to add it on our list.

Well it can work like this…u can quit few times (lets say 3),but on 4. Time when u click on ‘quit’ it shows message if u gonna leave the match,u gona lose X money/xp.

Why not a 1 to 3-minute penalty (not able to join a match) instead of cash/xp. Cuz there are some players that are like " “I don’t care on my rank and I’ll just buy everything with slugs/kreds”. (Like me)

Imo not that good for a game where players can randomly join and quit.
This will also make rage quitters quit before the last 1-3 minutes.

Y8 Games