Suggestions

Not rly. :s

Told u on discord.

PM or?

No, that group chat. And u said ‘ok’.

Butter just stop acting childish on the forum. You were already banned before for it, don’t you learn from your mistakes? Take that to the discord, we’ll gladly accept your trolling there. If Ankit doesn’t like the excessive cursing then just don’t do it.

Let’s get back on topic now.

If the mods could temp ban though, then there would be no need for them to kick previous offenders as the ban would be its own punishment. When the time of the ban is up then the slate gets wiped clean, unless that person is seen hacking again

1 Like

Also they wouldn’t have to kick a hacker over and over till he stops connecting.

Yea, some of them are persistent. [quote=“meatcove, post:840, topic:2062”]
If the mods could temp ban though
[/quote]

I don’t think a code could be made for that, i am not sure. But as Ankit said, lets just wait for a few days when beta WebGl is released and then hacker free FFT.

False.

@deaaa0803: All what you said, ended-up towards the Voting System,
which that isn’t my main idea or suggestion or motive.

[quote=“deaaa0803, post:828, topic:2062”]
Every other game that i know hackers get instantly perma banned, no matter did they pay for the game or game is free to play.
[/quote] Lol, which games… do they ban ex-hackers, not serious.[quote=“deaaa0803, post:828, topic:2062”]
Also, talking about it, @Gjipie , ill quote what u told me few months ago.Me: Why are u hacking?You: I’m bored.
[/quote] False accusation, started? lol[quote=“deaaa0803, post:828, topic:2062”]
U hacked over half year, reported over 10 times and if u ask me, for ppl like that u shouldn’t be able to play ever again from the same PC/internet. So tell me again, who is unfair now?
[/quote] ???[quote=“Ankit, post:829, topic:2062, full:true”]
@Gjipie @deaaa0803 dont use/quote “F” words even in the examples,Gjipie dont force me to ban you again.
[/quote] Did you warn only me? Oh my God.

You seems to mix the idea of what i actually said above,

1)Those three type of punishment are mainly given to the system/server, therefore in my opinion Mods should be allowed to temp banned only…

2)And also, if the player continue hacking, then he can be report via the Report System feature (/report) or In the #report thread with a valid pictures/screen-shot.

Note: While he’s still hacking, the server would also continue to punish him/her by picking any of the randomize types of punishment before the game of the Staffs/Devs permanently banned the hacker after the report have been sent and shows they’re valid.

temp ban isnt a bad idea for mods only,

helo andea, im pnada

ok:rage:

o u said to meh a good idea to make him dab when lowering xD.

I disagree, the mods having that power is simply not needed or advised any longer. When FRG owned the game then it was almost a must (of course it never happened) but with active administrators the idea of mods with that power is illogical, at best.

Right now, the administrators depends too much on the Moderators, and i don’t think they’re planning to hire people to join for now… Also, the new owners of the game have to start emerging or everything from the scratch.

You just should make teams balanced… for a fair game…

would you guys be willing to turn it into a console game for xb1,360 and ps4,3?

Huh, that sounds like a lot of work.

Don’t mind console version, but honestly TPS/FPS games sucks on consoles.

4 Likes
Y8 Games