Suggestions

A billboard that lists the top 100 players for that week. So one can make a name for themselves among players

It exists.

Only on kong though.

1 Like

Hi, good morning guys and girls! First
greeting the entire staff of FFT and then the entire community, I do
this post because I am a little confused with our ā€œFORUMā€ I did not get
to understand the great disorde of the threads that we have.

Now, in what consists my suggestion, simple good!
In creating FORUM ~ Sub-Forum for each category ex;

Server News and Information
Sub-Forums:
Game Server Updates, Forum Updates, Player Services, Latest Staff Updates

FFT Regulations and Policy
Sub-Forums:
Game Server Rules, Forum Community Rules

Admin Help Desk
Sub-Forums:
Appeal Section, Report Section

Assistance
Sub-Forums:
Help Section, Guides, FAQs & Walkthroughs

Although I dont know if this is possible due of the version and type of forum that we have.

and so on!!! think before post something :smiley:

gipnol <3

who is the best assassin? ronneychas243 or Lmfat

ronneywho?

4 Likes

Lmfat, idk who this Ronney guy is.

1 Like

But who told you am a new player, lol ā€¦ if we donā€™t have forum account doesnā€™t mean we are new players get that into your head!!

Thatā€™s how ID.net forums work, sir and theyā€™re used to itā€¦ if they change it because of FFT then thousands of the users will need like 3 months to adapt it

Hi, youā€™re new so let me help you out. This is a suggestion thread and itā€™s only for suggesting things for FFT. If you would like to discuss something that is off-topic or not related to any current threads you can post it here.

U dont get my pointā€¦ thanks!!

bumpppppppppppp

For a suggestion add a way to votekick people? Idk if it could be abused BUT make it like low rank people for example ( MSG) cant kick HIGH RANK PPL (g1 g2 g3). Would it be good?

Almost all the low rank peoples are marshalls now :confused:

Worst idea ever. What makes u think that high ranks are not hacking? And the only ones who refreshes skills are high ranked players.

We have several cases of generals/marshalls hackers/glitchers. High ranks arenā€™t ā€œsafeā€.

well since the only way to get rid of hacker is like report him and change rooms .

Honestly, that will never solve the actual problem we all are facing if you keep on changing rooms since the hacker is able to follow you wherever you go untill you log out smh :joy::joy:

I cant even take a screenshot when Iā€™m full screen. picture gets black when I paste it :frowning: so I have to exit full screen. take screenshot. and report here on forums. I just want to take screenshots in full screen too . why is this? ( sry for my English it is awful guys srslyy)

you can tack screen shots in full screen tho, well I can?

actually I can but the inside of the game the screen gets UN FULL SCREENED And the inside of the game pic gets blank. so when Iā€™m full screen. take pic. it shows UN FULL SCREENED PIC with the game pic blank.

Y8 Games