Suggestions

Yes, renting class already suggested and it’s on our list.
:smiley:

What about FFT on steam? Has that been looked into?

Dude the first update isn’t even here, why are you asking about steam? I mean come on, at least let them finish something first.

2 Likes

Sorry, I was under the impression this was a suggestion thread for updates in the far future.

U asked like 5 times ;-;

Yeah, and they haven’t answered even once. I have also PMed them. Do they not understand that getting it on Steam is the only way it’ll ever make much cash?

1 Like

There is no plan to go to Steam in the near future, at all.

i think it’s already answer on some old post.

Oh…do you not want it to be successful? I’m not patronizing you guys, this is a serious question.

They want the game to succeed, but right now you are asking for an impossible. Not everything is as easy as it seems to be.

“Probably in the far future”, need to sweep some mess and fix some stuffs first.
FFT needs more features, reputation, players, and etc.

1 Like

Why is everyone assuming I am asking if it’s going on steam soon? Also, I misread Jeremie’s post. I didn’t see the “near.” Sorry about that…

1 Like

Blazer

• The Flamethrower should be nerf… I especially when it’s being reloading… players keep on spamming the “R” to automatically reload it so players won’t be able to target them properly and that’s also an abuse which I just currently observed it from majority of the Blazer players at Docks… even the moderators spams the “R” at daily basis.

It takes #skillz to spam that R.

3 Likes

^ OnlySkilz

Yeah we should nerf blazer’s speed too while we’re at it.

Sanic come here and stop these people from murdering the blazer even more.

1 Like

I don’t see a problem with reload on Blazer. Not like it’s doing some dmg xD
And all u need to do is to switch on HMG+bomb to kill him lol.

The Blazer doesn’t needs to be nerfed for now, the flamethrower does a lot of damage in close range, but the class isn’t very mobile or especially resisty.

Blazer is already slow and has a low resistance. If it doesn’t have the close quarters killing power then it would be pretty useless. Which already happens when a panic bomb is thrown.

Y8 Games