Suggestions

Does anyone else think shocker’s shockwave is useless? I mean you have to load the ability 4 times in total before you can use it and once you use it, it’s useless. You would think it would be some ultimate attack but all is does is scratch off some health of the enemies and push them away.

its good tool on cap, underrated imo

On Shocker it bad but on Tech it good but if you remove them for now, the Energy/EMP shockwave/pols/explosion not the classes, it will so hackers form spamming it.

Also it tacks only around 20 seconds to get ready to use from placing till level 3 (if you place the thing down then rash into combat over the capture point then place your mines and then let the opponent kill you (this does not mean don’t fight back just don’t flee) then upgrade you turret and repute, when you re-spawn all the cool-downs are rest same with HP and bombes) and it’s not useless on Tech i.e. one Tech with a Tank can hold back the hole opponent team and giving the team you on are also not just standing around in base or taking more then five seconds from re-spawn to get back into the fight and are capping the point or sniping or what ever the class there playing is doing there job is then the win is all but yours, in les the other team are beater then you.

I tech main, and weapon of choice is shockwave

When I play tech, I never use shockwave. Instead, i keep my q ready to teleport my supp in case it’s under attack.

Oh, and I never had a kill with an aegis’ shockwave.

1 Like

This is so not correct info.

Got over 30.000 kills+assists with Shocker. Only one or two kills with shockwave, enemy gotta be on 1hp lol.
Besides, can’t remember when I had last time Aegis on lvl 3.

1 Like

Ever way it may be off but it a informed guess, of only one goal witch is get turret ready with not much other info. (last post)

It tacks around five seconds form when you re-spawn or enter a match to get into the fight, one for realising what is going on and the rest for travel time then getting killed (not include how many players you “repaired” so after ten seconds your turret will of been placed same with you three mines and you and maybe two foes are all waiting to re-spawn (re-spawn time also goes up in 5’s up to 30) after this then when re-spawned repeat till turret ready with is annoyer 20 seconds so in total it around 30 if you try to get a kill, not including what the mines kill. or what re-spawn time you get with will ever be zero to 15, depended on how many players are in this match, what team is out numbered, so 35, this strategy works well with Gunner also with is referred to as the “glass cannon” over all better time usage and if a Gunner is used killing three foes and dyeing takes annoyer five seconds, so around 50.
Not that this is the best way and some times it is beater to live longer and cap or just guard, other.

You know that the dying and respawn “strategy” (it hurts to call it such) is the most overused thing in this game, right? That doesn’t require any actual steam of thought or skill to pull off, right?

Because reading this

really hurts my retinas and I hope the rework on tech would actually makes this respawn crap unusable.

Sorry sill in editing faze of post… Wi-Fi dropped out.

In a game where a kill is one point and dead has only a time penalty fighting is hardly the mane goal.

That still doesn’t make it not an exploit, in my eyes it’s identical to a bubble refresher or a a repawning scout using his Q to use the invicibility (granted by respawing) and so on.

Death should brings disadvantages not benefits. The more you are able to stay in battle the more useful you are going to be on the field.

1 Like

Just so I’m clear I’m not saying I do this I’m just stating that it tacks no time at all to get a level III thing ready.

(Gunner) My got to attack plane is jump over other players so close to then my charter does a front flip, not getting into finer aspects, innless I get a PM because thread going off topi.[details=This]And front flips are great and so is killing everyone more that ones with a chopper kick[/details]

I don’t know you, so I didn’t even claim you do it. The topic went on, so I said what I think about it. Better in this way than any other. I’m not here accusing or insulting anyone, it’s just one of those things that might get forgotten because “hey heavies are op pls nerf omg omg nerf”. I hope you got me

Add private matches & clans/teams. :slight_smile: Also Voice chatting

2 Likes

If this is added they should automatically add a muting feature that could mute the voices of individual players. I would not want to hear 8 year olds raging in voice chat all day.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

ackchyually Ryan 8 year olds cannot play this game. I do not mind people thagt are 8 playing games and talking, theyre the ones that should be playing the games in the first place us 18 year olds+ need to get lives hehe xd

8 year olds can easily play this game. They can just make an account and say they’re 13.

Like i did when i first started and you and anjum etc.

This suggestion was given a while ago, but
there should be a “summon mod” button on the main page or when you press tab. This will allow to the mods online at the moment to get a message. This would be helpful if there are over 15+ rooms active and would save a lot of time for the players tracking down mods just to kick a hacker.

But at the same time I can imagine someone spamming the 'summon mod" button. So there should be restrictions on who could use it…

Mh…I really don’t know. Because of trolling and because I’m a mod doesn’t mean i don’t want to play one match normally.

Y8 Games