Suggestions

Hahaha then 13 can’t play the game :joy::joy::joy::joy:

He’s 15

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: lel he’s promoted**

Hi Rizen, I do not mean to offend you, but that sounds like a gross generalization. Also, if I were 10, I’d just check the box “I confirm that I am at least 14 years old”.

About the 2nd paragraph, hackers know perfectly what they’re doing. And they know implicitly that they might be banned for it.

3 Likes

How the heck would you add age confirmation to the game? How is it even possible for the developers to create a way for them to truly verify the age of players signing up for the game. Will every player singing up for the game have to upload their birth certificates and social security numbers in order to play? I’m pretty sure when we all were kids we would agree that we were 13-14 as Jazzy said even if we were younger. The only thing they need to add is email confirmation for every player. This will limit people creating and spamming fake accounts to hack, etc. Most websites already have this feature.

The only obvious solution to stop hackers is patching the hack.[quote=“Rizen, post:929, topic:2062”]
and please BAN the under age players, FRG used to do that.
[/quote]

We’ve been doing this. [quote=“Rizen, post:929, topic:2062”]
please show the rules to the players
[/quote]

We already spoke about adding the game rules in-game.

@Rja12 Ask the developers about how to do that, its a suggestion, so chill. Also what I meant by confirmation is to confirm an account via email, just like what you said, if they actually lie about their real age we will eventually know, like we always do
And not all players check the forums( because they just want have fun specially the non-english soeakers) so they won’t know about the rules, you played the game more than me so you mus have seen many players asking for hacks, clearly they are all under 13, also they can be scammed so easily
@jazzydaddy888 What are you talking about? The hackers you’re seeing are not from this generation they are all new they only downloaded that hack they know nothing, about the age matter we all saw that huge hackers wave, the game is still not over it, I can’t tell if you’re new or old player but Ronnychase scammed all these kids, I think it is better if we agree on this suggestion because if a kid plays this game and get scammed like what ronney used to do with kids then they wouldnt play the game again, at the age 14,13 you decide its a suggestion and you can change it

Get everyone to chop off a finger and scan it, then they could count the rings to be sure

1 Like

You can’t simply control what age group is playing FFT. Unless they ask for personal documents to verify each user’s age then it won’t happen. Dude it’s a game…EVERY game has underaged players. We were all underaged when we started playing. Unless these kids are running around admitting their age, who cares if they play? The more players we have the better it is for the game. Also once the hacks are patched you won’t have to worry about anything.I won’t ask because I know they won’t ask for age verification lol. I have never seen a game do that. FFT is not a government website…a simple email verification is all they need.

Edit: Let’s take Youtube for example. Anyone can make a Youtube account and say they’re 18 to watch the age restricted videos.

Rja, try to understand what Im saying, They will always ask for the hacks, they oatched the hacks but new ones will show up and they will hack in no time

I understand what you’re saying. You’re asking them to verify the age of the players. How will they do that without trying to ask for personal information? No game developers would go out their way to ask every person signing up to verify their age. You don’t know the age of the people hacking, that is your assumption. If I was playing a game and they asked me to upload some sort of personal information that will 100% verify my real age I would never play it.

we’ll try to buy fft.gov domain :joy:

Dear Rja, let them lie all they want but they will take the responsibility of their actions due to the fact that they are under age, that is one of the reasons to have the age confirmation, I guess.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. Yeah try, because apparently Mah wants every last user to upload their birth certificates and any additional documents they have to verify that they’re above the age required to play Freefall Tournament.

Edit: [quote=“Rizen, post:941, topic:2062, full:true”]
Dear Rja, let them lie all they want but they will take the responsibility of their actions due to the fact that they are under age, that is one of the reasons to have the age confirmation, I guess.
[/quote]

Dude just think…How the heck will they verify the age of all these players signing up? I once had to verify that with Paypal and I had to upload personal documents in order for them to make sure. No one will do that in a game.

Lol not really

You cannot force players to use what Heroes they want and cannot force them which time they should leave the Server, it’s their choice though… omg whether they leaves or not, it has nothing to do with the Devs.[quote=“Rizen, post:929, topic:2062”]
1 Could you add the age confirmation to the game? The players whos hacking are obviously the under age players ( let it be under 14 ), because the game is filled with them, when they are impressed with a class they just want a hack for it, when they don’t get zcash they want a hack for it, if they die alot they want to hack to get kills or avoid being killed bu hacking ( which ia what is happening ), and please BAN the under age players, FRG used to do that.
[/quote]
This is nonsense and it won’t work simple because they can set any number to be their age Also, note, not all hackers are underage… lol, go and check youtube and google to know the ages of people who program cracks , virus , hacks/software hacks, they an’t underage at all!

let’s wait for webgl if that thing can really solve the problem!!

There are players with age higher than 14 that hacks too (In FFT and some online games), the worse is some of them are my friends from FB.
Cheating is a nature of humanity, young or old…

What Mah said is partly correct, most of them are underage, but thats because most of the FFT community is underage.
This is not a Steam, FFT is on sites with other completly free games, so u can expect more young players then in games which are pay to play.
Now, they can lie about their age. What FFT needs is limit on accounts. Not limit on age.

Do you still think it’s hard for underage old kids to search on google or youtube on how to change IP address to create more than one accounts?? You must be kidding,if you’re thinking that way

Do u even think before u write something?

What that have to do with limit on accs?

Do you even read before you reply to people?

Was it how you were taught in school?

Y8 Games