Suggestions

who is the best assassin? ronneychas243 or Lmfat

ronneywho?

4 Likes

Lmfat, idk who this Ronney guy is.

1 Like

But who told you am a new player, lol … if we don’t have forum account doesn’t mean we are new players get that into your head!!

That’s how ID.net forums work, sir and they’re used to it… if they change it because of FFT then thousands of the users will need like 3 months to adapt it

Hi, you’re new so let me help you out. This is a suggestion thread and it’s only for suggesting things for FFT. If you would like to discuss something that is off-topic or not related to any current threads you can post it here.

U dont get my point… thanks!!

bumpppppppppppp

For a suggestion add a way to votekick people? Idk if it could be abused BUT make it like low rank people for example ( MSG) cant kick HIGH RANK PPL (g1 g2 g3). Would it be good?

Almost all the low rank peoples are marshalls now :confused:

Worst idea ever. What makes u think that high ranks are not hacking? And the only ones who refreshes skills are high ranked players.

We have several cases of generals/marshalls hackers/glitchers. High ranks aren’t “safe”.

well since the only way to get rid of hacker is like report him and change rooms .

Honestly, that will never solve the actual problem we all are facing if you keep on changing rooms since the hacker is able to follow you wherever you go untill you log out smh :joy::joy:

I cant even take a screenshot when I’m full screen. picture gets black when I paste it :frowning: so I have to exit full screen. take screenshot. and report here on forums. I just want to take screenshots in full screen too . why is this? ( sry for my English it is awful guys srslyy)

you can tack screen shots in full screen tho, well I can?

actually I can but the inside of the game the screen gets UN FULL SCREENED And the inside of the game pic gets blank. so when I’m full screen. take pic. it shows UN FULL SCREENED PIC with the game pic blank.

Hay mods say if a match hade 5 mins left could most players use a equipment, or do that still need to be payed for?

Personal experience?

U gotta buy rq to equip it.

So what are the requisition points?

Points in top right corner.

Y8 Games