I’m checking thanks for the heads up :smile:

and your English is good :smile:

vaii shee yleoo
:blush:

Hello
I want to add Multiplayer feature in my Unity WebGL game using id.net
So is there in way to do this?

Hi Kunal,

Thanks for your interest in id.net multiplayer,its in development stage,we will keep you notified about its completion status.

Thanks,
Joll

Great to hear that.
Let me know.
Thanks

Can someone make a clicker game that has all the clicker game ideas combined?

1 Like

i would be glad to test the new clicker games too :slight_smile:

Go check here http://www.y8.com/games/the_ultimate_clicker_squad and dont forget give your feedback in the ultimate clicker thread http://forum.id.net/t/the-ultimate-clicker-squad/263/2

THE BEST GAME EVER PLAYED

Could you please make hard mode for 2 players too?
It would be great

you mean football legend game ?

djajia 打算理发的近似
放得开撒浪费sda范德萨发电机撒疯狂

1 Like

hi this mdawgs awesomeness can you take a moment and join us

i am sorry i dont speak chiense can you tell me in english maybe

If you’re familiar with the Id.net game on Y8 called Abandoned Island, if you’re a developer you should really check these problems out.

First, several of the guns and enemies are really unbalanced. The automatic weapons, sniper rifles, grenades, and the rocket launcher need to do more damage because they feel really powerful but they hardly do any damage.

Second, the zombie variants (the zombies with the blue/ red eyes) shouldn’t be in the game because they’re just not fun. They move faster have more health and do a f*** ton of damage.

Third, the female zombies should have as much health has the zombies that look like normal people. The female zombies should also do as much damage as those zombies.

Fourth, the spiders need to do less damage and have a lot less health because they’re spiders!:rage::triumph: Seriously, those darn spiders can survive multiple shots to the face with the shotgun, sniper rifle, and 1 or 2 grenades. Like, WTF?:thumbsdown::rage::dizzy_face:

Other than these problems Abandoned Island is an awesome game and I’m not saying it’s bad because it’s not.:slight_smile:

I hope you make these changes, or at least reply to my post and tell me why the game has these problems.

Also when is the full game going to be released? I got to the “end” of the game and it said that I was at the end of the alpha version. Will the game be updated soon? Because I really want to continue the games story :cry: .

Thank you for taking the time to read this.:slight_smile:

thanks, forwarded to developer :slight_smile:

yea there some things with the game… it gets me raging so that means this is the best game ever usually i dont rage at simple games but this i do

1 Like

How do i do it

A post was split to a new topic: Игра красивая все только ее нужно продлить

Y8 Games