Satandy’s BIG Guide (from my own gameplay) 😈

Totally :joy::joy:

My guide is recommended for starters :sweat_smile: Pros can check it too :smile: So far I find Nox’s guide Intimidating :neutral_face::joy:

YEP! :smiley:

Dude i know it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Good Guide Andrea :+1:

1 Like

<<<<<hhaheuhahuh

So from entire text, u just asked ‘why is this pinned’?

<<<<<hhaheuhahuh

A post was split to a new topic: FFT Guide by Players

Dear Blade47,
I am so sorry that u feel upset how ur guide didn’t ended up as pinned like mine did (by mistake, which is corrected now) and I will answer on every ur sentence.

Yes, this is literally only Gunner and clearly u didn’t read entire text, because this is how guide ends. Spent 3h on this and no, I’m a busy person and don’t have time to write 6 guides in one day and since u know zero facts about how I write, here is explenation. I don’t serve people crap with writing and when I write, trying to do that good.

I don’t see why would u compare two very different guides.

Except mouse (for now) I really don’t have anything expensive from my PC gear. Pad I paid 20$, but in America and other countries probably u can find for 10$. Keyboard is normal one, headphones as well (both 15$) so I really don’t see what is so expensive about my gear.

There is a lot of text and I’m aware that many won’t bother to even read it (like u didn’t).

I did, from game as well. And this shows how u don’t know much about PC gear and why I wrote how it can impact gameplay and IS it a case in FFT. Try to play with random mouse sensivity or slow response keyboard, then we can talk on the same level and discuss about differences.

I am talking about huge difference in total team kills. If average kills of any other player from my team is 20, I will always have double or more. And since 95% matches ending up with me as player who carry the team, guide is made for players who might want to know/understand how I am doing it, what’s my actual gameplay and what works the best for ME (and might help someone else as well). Guide is mainly made for average player who wants to improve gameplay, for a newbie because he can see how some older player do or for old player to compare my style with his own. Never said that everyone should do this or that, pointed on some things that are simple wrong in MY OPINION and on positioning part why I use maps like that or not use.

Also, once in a month u come, leave salty comment and then u are gone for another month. What are u doing on a forum of near dead game?

Cheers.

look at andy being the better person , i wouldve just insulted him on the discord or not said anything ( definitely insulted him).

best way to play gunner is manmode it and never use ar even up close. Rail gun only is much more fun even if you die, im alright sniper now but when i started sniping back when everyone was either gunner or scout main, they all nvr missed. I went something like 3-24 K/D almost every match for a couple weeks. once you get it though it is by far the most entertaining thing in this game. Landing your shots feelsgood

1 Like

<<<<<hhaheuhahuh

As expected. :slight_smile:

<<<<<hhaheuhahuh

I’m also a very so-so sniper, but I agree with this :+1:
In fact, what I like the most when I hit a target is the sound it makes. I like that sound.

If I can allow myself to be a total, complete suck-up, I’d say that I drink every single word you write like it was ambrosia :innocent:

I used to love sniping lmfat. He was so good at tank, sniping him made me feel so pro xD. Still haven’t met a tank as good as him, sorry waffles.

I still didn’t see Tank fast as mncj… x’D
I love playing Bomber vs lmfat. He adores it.

Thank u for reading <3

Was and still and will always be,
RIP Fatty

Y8 Games