Rooster Warrior - Quick Time Event Games

Rooster Warrior is a new QTE Game where a young and aspiring hero needs your help in facing various monsters, training pets, upgrading his skills, and getting ready for reaching and defeating the gods!

Enjoy in a side-scrolling, fast-paced game where your Quick Time Events skills will be crucial for completing the game. Featuring 20 different monsters, 6 boss battles, lots of weapons upgrades, unique pets and training program, Rooster Warrior is a game that will keep you entertained for several hours.

Defeat monsters and clean stages to get loot of gold, pets, eggs, items, and use those resources to improve your special attacks, and build your own laboratory for improving your skills. Remember that every enemy has its own attacks and behavior, so in order to defeat them all, you need to test and utilize the best fighting tactic that you can provide.

Have fun and enjoy playing Rooster Warrior game!

1 Like

Uuuuuuuu i like that cute lil dolphin and reaper :smiley:

i don’t like the sound in the game its very loud and if i go to the options and turn it off than some sound are still playing and when entering a boss area it turns atomaticly on. also i didn’t listen to the tutorial because i couldn’t turn sound off until it was over. this really kills the fun of this game for me.

sorry if the sentence isn’t right: i’m dutch and still learning.

Lower sound or mute on phone instead? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there :slight_smile:

Yes, we’ve been aware of the sound issue of randomly changing, and believe me it was even more problematic in the game early days of testing and development, but we found a way to balance it slightly. I’m afraid the only solution is like Dea83 suggested, set and use the default sound of your device (pc or phone) withouth changing the game sound’s. I hope you understand this, as using plugin free games is not as easy as working with plugin games.

Ty for the comment, it will be considered if there is update or another game released with the devs.

After the hero is Lv. 100, there is a bug.
Any command(1,2,3,4,5) doesn’t work in stages.
Please improve that.

What about clicking the icons, will that work?

i don’t realy i’m unfamiliar with some of the computer terms both in english or dutch. but thanks anyway.

Y8 Games