Rocking Sky Trip : A WebGL Skill Game in 3D by Y8

Hello guys :slight_smile:

The Y8 team is proud to present you the new 3D skill game : Rocking Sky Trip

This game will take pleasure in testing your skills and your self-control with its difficult but magnificent levels

In Rocking Sky Trip, the goal is to guide the ball through an esoteric level full of traps, mobile platforms, unfathomable holes, etc.
If you are good at playing running game, this game will be your best choice. 3D Vision, smooth operation, and reality touch

If you can pass very easy, you can try to collect all gems on your way as a challenge. Don’t touch anything, or you’ll lose. :dizzy_face:

Don’t worry, after trying a few times, you will get the rule and find the way to win :triumph:

Have fun with Rocking Sky Trip! :relaxed:

Gameplay Video :arrow_down_small:

9 Likes

:soccer::runner::soccer::soccer::runner::soccer::soccer::wow did u really get to that level just amazing i only got to like 73-98 on the first level when i started i got 45 and then 56 then i got to…83! :smile_cat: that picture looks terrifying!!!:triumph: :cry: btw im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at : :soccer::walking::runner:

2 Likes

hehehheheheheheheh im a ummm tomboy so don’t judge :neutral_face:

im kinda of a tomboy to

2 Likes

awsome this game looks fun i tryed it

3 Likes

do u have instagram if u do give it to me so i can get more folower thank u

1 Like

awesome

4 Likes

good

3 Likes

This game is dope!!!

2 Likes

very good

1 Like

i like play rocking sky

2 Likes

yo this game is so hard but so fun.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

im a tom boy tooooooo lol

yeah ist very fun but all so hard

me too

hi guys

Are you trying to make it look like it’s in the nineties because it certainly does?

yes

my instagram is @lin.wavy

so hard :tired_face:

Y8 Games