Report Players!

At this point there are at least two hackers in each server right now. Over 20+ hackers, I give up till WebGl beta.

only we can wait till the devs are through

question this guy who calls himself unknown is he an admin?

No, he’s just a hacker like the others. He has been playing in the last 2 days at least.

oooh i saw him in an arguement claiming that he’s hacking for a reason

What are the freefall team waiting for make something against hackers??what??

also today not a single fuckin match without some fat hacker bastard.

Could be Nathan. I spoke with him during a match a couple months ago. When I asked him why he was hacking, he kept saying that FRG “left him no other choice”. He has absolutly no reason. That’s also why he will “lose” against the devs when they release the WebGL version. Id.net team will have a reason to patch the hacks (they invested lots of $), while Nathan and Glitch will have no reason to release hacks for the WebGL version (they invested nothing besides time).

He isn’t Ronney aka Nathan.

if i become a moderator i can achieve the knowledge for kick hackers?

there was a guy named queenthorn but their name also had their rank in it
and they even sayed this to the real queenthorn
“I WILL GO EVERYWHERE AS YOU”
so he is a hacker
and he kills people in less than a second
please ban him

Hacking

Unknown is a hacker.
TIP: Hackers sometimes are unbeatable. unknown went into a server , he became bomber and spammed POCKET NUKE the e skill and teleporting. best hacker attack?

I’m replying to @InvisibleKiller786’s post, but it’s adressed to every single member of the forum, in-game and the whole community in general.

We are fully aware that the current state of the game is not good putting it mildly and we can also see what is going on. The amount of hackers, cheaters and rule-breakers have increased a lot in the past year and even to this day it’s clear that we are surrounded with said type of players, we’re doing our best to fix these problems all things considered. This is why I’d like to thank all of you who keep reporting and showing us your continous interest for this game.

Last but not least I have to say that your reports never go ignored and handling so many names is no easy task. We are not going to ask you personally to keep reporting players if none of you want to, but we give credit where credit is due. With nothing else do add, I’d like to thank you again for all your efforts and we ask you to be patient just to see what WebGL will bring to the game.

5 Likes

In that case.

Hackers:
Some guest account: forlorn knave

Maj. Samakarat (confirming from yesterday)

Hello everyone.
I was out for about 2 weeks for technical reasons.
I think hackers began to multiply.)))
Today I witnessed just 3 hackers on the same server=)))

Lft. eliad rapidfire

Msg. akira2323 rapidfire

and next round Sgm. Lasertfprime rapidfire also))

Col. i love you
hacks with shocker

Hackers:
MSg. CristianP563
Col. Destroyman

Hacker:
Sgt. alejondro14316ga

I can confirm that Destroyman hacker.

Y8 Games