Report Players!

Hacker and Lord_lorenzo HAH are hackers

g5 titan did the hazebomb glitch at moonbase :frowning:

Hacker:
Sgt. momoter

Later:

It says Crinales connects (Sgt. Crinales) but when they type it says unknown talking.

Cpl. FCRonaldo hacking
Am I the only one reporting these days?

Bunny456 alt account is newguy his and someone hack his account Newguy and bunny trick him so he can back his alt so he created one gokufire to borrow some account totally bunny’s brother is using his alt account (NewGuy) and that gokufire trick him so he get bunny’s alt account!

Tbh, I gave up. I’m just waiting for the new version to come out. As it is now, there’s too many hackers for such a small playerbase. And since we see always the same hackers, I suspect they found a way to bypass their ban. Oh yeah, and I even stopped reporting them with the /report feature.

In other words - and it pains me to say this -, I don’t see the point to continue reporting them.

I also wonder if it is appropriate to continue to report cheaters. We expect the new version.

For are chronic duty: REPORT : SKIDDER515

Who trick who… What?

Nickname G1 ''not a hacker :slight_smile: ‘’
Hacks: Infinite ammo, infinite shield, spawn kill.

Nickname: ziron
Hacks: Teleport and spawn kill.

Nickname: Admin
Hacks: Infinite powers, lagger spawn.

Nickname: lord_lorenzo
Hacks: Infinite powers, super sockwave.

Yeah but…
the hackers have to be punished. I know its not going to be long till WebGl, hopefully.

Hackers:
MSg. Administrator with infinite QEF. Look at the time till the match ends. My bandicam was glitching. :frowning: The tank has infinite Q.

MSg. Administration Admitting to hacking:

Hacker: MSg. TheWizardM

Confirming Hacker: Cpt. Ziron

Hacker:
MSg. PUTOSNOB

Hacker:
G2. kys I’m a hacker

Hacker:
MSg. blackbirdw

Hacker:
Col. sd34f with infinite QEF with scout

Hacker:
Sgt. IgnacioTorres hacking with gunner

The. Funny thing with these hackers when you tell them youre reporting them they respond by saying they have another account or multiple accounts but anyway I’ll just have to be patient and wait for the new fft to come out :slight_smile:

1 Like

That hacker must be really annoyed by my hacker hunting crusade if he bothered to change his name with mine (Crinales) in 2 accounts recently :’)

Just to remind it to everyone, I’m the original one, G2 Crinales, I mostly play with scout. Any other Crinales around are fake ones

Nickname: Samakarat
Hacks:Teleport, infinite ammo.

haha ive played you before youre pretty good with scout i must admit that

Nickname: Aygamingtr
Hacks:Superpowers, infinite heal.

Y8 Games