Report Players!

Everyone, Report the hacker like the acc access hakcer and automitically log off to play another server,

We all just have to wait till WebGL finishing then it all could be removed… :slight_smile:

He didn’t hack my account. He’s just changing his username.

but, is it eduardo ???sehal? take a picture of the chat and the player list

Lmao.
U can use name that already exists. Btw he can’t change his name, that’s not the real IncredibleHQ :wink:

This one ?

But but but he can change IP thought…

He or she is just using the / commands i.e. /help (does not list all) for the chat, not all the commands have a slash (/) tho. The hacks are hacks and he or she having more then hundred of accounts is just a lie… could just have three then just makes more when banded.

Rja12’s in game account is not call Raj12 and moderators can change there username.

When well that be removed.

So what is going on here… well could just be a hacker (not the ones who make that hacks tho just someone who is using premade hacks) is trying to oversize there power by trying to trick other into thing they have hacked into others accounts by making accounts with names all ready in game then using hacked rooms to jump ranks to get things and using the / commands to chat funny. OR one of the moderator has cracked and is blowing of steam, but trolling. (this last part is joke)

Well the fact that people could re-create usernames that was already being used is the fault of the old developers. They created a pretty disorganized database and this is the result of that. Most games When you create a username it has to be unique and no one else can create it. But hopefully they fix this soon.

Good… I asked about this when this game’s forum was mostly on Kongregate… when I first made my account… because in fear of this very thing… i.e. players just strata up tacking you username for trolling.

Lol he is using my name and hacking

No, it’s you. Ban time :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The proof i was gonna post earlier.

Damn my boi Obama hacking. Guess he has a lot of free time on his hands now that Trump is in office.

2 Likes

wasnt aware Obama is technically sound also :joy:

Lel it could be dangerous :astonished:

Hacker:
Sgt. perramecagoenti

Hacker:
MSg. Sebastian1416 hacking with infinite scout QEF

Hacker:
SgM. apple99

Hacker:
MSg.Manger020 firerate gunner

Spreading hacks:
DefNotTank

Hacker:
Sgt. PEDROYTGAMERHD

Hacker:
Maj. jake2wayne

2 Likes

I can confirm for:

perramecagoenti
xTemara, in your 2nd screenshot, was also hacking (I have reported him in-game) if I remember well
Sebastian1416
Manger020

SuperKiller123ss
EL HACKER LEGEND
kkitapro
sabiondo1243
FVBZIMIIIIIIIIII (9 or 10 i’s)
thekiller2323

Hackers:
Mar. Majorek

Inappropriate Username:

Hacker:
G3. iSxNekollx21

^in same image I think (not 100 % sure) xXEmiShooterXx is the person using (incrediblehq’s hack)

Y8 Games