Report Players!

Could you guys please get back to the topic ? I know this is related to it, but you can talk about it somewhere else. Thanks.

Any experienced player that has played any game will know that people use that word more than what the actual meaning is. It goes from people calling you noob for your skills to people using it to insult people.

/bonk

@Jeremie Yeah, this thread is for reporting players. It has been spammed enough with side conversations for today.

A kick should have place only if the player has a constant harassing behaviour, not with a single statement (which leads to just a warning).

Just wanted to give my opinion on it, if you want to discuss about it, send me a PM.

2 Likes

The harassment shouldn’t happen in the first place. Doesn’t matter if it’s one statement.

1 Like

I agree with that^
And it never stays on one insult.

Harassment happens regardless, in this way you don’t reduce it. By kicking in such a harsh way you actually make them more infuriated.

Again, PMs pls

2 Likes

+1…

+1
Theres obviously a distinct line between genuine harassment and playful banter. Rarely in this dull community is the latter ever not the case.

when you report a hacker, please don’t put inappropriate words along with it. Thanks for reporting.

I haven’t insulted anyone in-game…

lol ive been called noob many times

1 Like

new haker

Not true… there are few players who do not know it’s against the rules and even if they’re “veteran” (like you said) players still at least given him a warning doesn’t demote your ranking… just say you haven’t given warning from November… What i know is, Moderators are allowed to warn players at least for the third times… only this game community i see Mods doesn’t give warn, they just kick without any valid reason(s)

Lol, at above… they’re forcefully making the word “noob” to be part in the game rules… seriously? Do you people only play FFT the whole day… in all games at least they used such words… If you can’t handle it just ignore him, kicking someone because of the word “noob” is far unnecessarily… Focus on banning the hacks / glitch instead of kicking people who use “noob” that won’t benefit the game at all.

Moderators should be friendly, I barely see it here.

2 Likes

CYBORG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG NOOOO :((( WHY YOUR BANNED, IM CRYING CUZ YOUR BANNED. :frowning: im so cryinggg

That surely is a hacker, how he is KILL?

You don’t see that everyday, it’s probably IncredibleHQ.

Ill just lol on this and won’t even bother anymore to answers on things like this.

Y8 Games