Report Players!

I just wanna say, this is probably your best English yet

I never said I won’t give users warnings. In fact, I always give warnings before I kick someone. The only reason that I didn’t give him a warning that time is because veteran players know the rules. They know what’s right and wrong, giving them 10,000 warnings for the most basic rules would just be babying them. If it’s a new player I don’t know, then yeah I wouldn’t mind.

How do you come up with these random stuff? There is only a handful of times where I did not give warnings and I explained why.

Because I would have to type and people would know who my secondary mod account is and that would be counterproductive to the actual purpose of me having a second mod account. Like I said I still give warnings, but for little stuff like people refreshing, harassing, etc there is no need for warnings. Especially when they know it’s wrong.

If you have any other questions, you an PM me. I won’t be discussing this anymore in this thread.

1 Like

Warning them is pretty pointless. 10/10 cases ends up with repeating insult. Tried many times, but as I said long ago, if u go more nice, no one takes u seriously and here players do whatever they want. I was insulted because I couldn’t give players their acc after they shared it with someone who stole it at the end. Whoever thinks that calling someone 'a btch, wore, idiot etc. is normal and that u need warning so u can figure that is wrong…Lel. We are moderators, I’m not paid to babysit anyone.

I don’t know why you the word “noob” is considered as inappropriate tho, it’s annoying but it’s not worth a kick unless someone spams it.

1 Like

1.find me a game where u can call a mod noob, then u will get ur answer.

Not because mods/we are some creatures from high heaven, we spend our free time on this, being insulted every day and we can’t insult anyone.

For ur case ‘ggez noobs’ - ignored.
‘SS u noob…’ - kicked from my side )no, he didn’t kick u, I did)
’ U are abusing ur powers, noob’ - kicked second time.

Don’t u have some limit? If u joke with friends and say ‘noob’ in a joke, that’s another thing. Player X see cyborg1 saying ‘ggez noobs’. Thinks ‘o, he can do that, I can do also’ and he types the same. Next time he won’t say noobs, he gonna say idiots, retards etc. Why do I need to paint everything? U know how young players are, specially youtubers kiddos wants to look ‘cool’ on the internet, so insulting and hacking is sooooooo cool.

So saying the word “noob” leads to serious swearing…oh ok that makes perfect sense.
Noob means someone who is inexperienced and unskilled and new, that’s the case for the majority of FFT players. A normal player would ignore when someone says noob, a sensitive player would get offended and a cocky player will start listing facts on how he is a pro.

, using word NOOB is ok, either YOU SUCK is alright . https://forum.id.net/t/in-game-rules-reglas-del-juego/2087 chec the forum for good

So SS is

?

You do realize i used “noob” as a joke, right? i didn’t actually mean it…

stop fighting and make friends

1 Like

I only take noob seriously when they use it to harass me. Many of the non-English speaking players abuse this way too much.

Take a chill pill guys .I was careless about my language .rja was right I could have been more conscious .But sometimes we get out of control need to avoid that :slight_smile:

If someone spams the word “noob” he deserves a kick, if someone says it 1-2 times it’s ok. Btw how can the word noob “harass” you? it’s not offensive.

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing.

Saying noob to professional player is bad because of two reasons 1.either the player is highly professional and trying to make u annoy 2.the player is less skilled and trying to make u annoy lol my theory s****

I think I explained this already.

Find me one game where u can call a mod/admin/gm whoever ‘a noob’. U ppl gave urself too much right to do.

I’ve seen it happen everyday. They call you noob countless times just to use it as a substitution for what the really want to say. If it’s spammed excessively I take it as an insult. If they do it to me, I ignore it more but on other players I take it more serious.

So do you ignore it or do you take is seriously?

Did you read before quoting? “If they do it to me I ignore it MORE”. I never said I ignored it completely. On other players I just take action quicker.

ok, but how is it an offensive word? noob means someone who is unskilled, inexperienced, and a new comer, none of wich are offensive words.

Y8 Games