Report Players!

Rja i agree with the vote kick, since it can be used to kick afkers, glitchers, and shit talkers that are talking too much shit. It can be used for more purposes, so it’s not just for kicking a hacker.

3 Likes

Cpt.JJerek710 and MSg.jhonzacsc hacking with gunner

1 Like

grzesiek07 hacking with gunner also

1 Like

lol got kicked for harrasssing people and the thing i said was “spammer” am i wrong???
dammit

3 Likes

well u need to have specify reason to kick people
just kicking people so that ur mod is sensless note this no offense
and i dont even know the mod name i think he is new one!!

2 Likes

Mah, you should have sent a pm to Ankit about this.

3 Likes

It had nothing to do with you calling someone a spammer. There is no rule against that and we know spammers are annoying. But clearly you used an inappropriate word to insult someone that isn’t allowed and that’s why you were kicked. I was there with my alt and no I won’t tell you who I was.

When I kicked you I put why you were kicked, so I don’t see how I didn’t specify the reason. You’re a cool guy, but I have to follow the rules with everyone buddy sorry. Just because someone makes you angry by spamming smg, that does not make it ok to call them the B word.

3 Likes

Lol it’s u again man second time u screwed me
But it was fair call haha that guy was annoying by the way :stuck_out_tongue: well anyways give a warning dude sometimes my hand and my mind goes the opposite way :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I was on my main I would’ve gave you a warning. But I was on my second account and I didn’t want to expose myself. Also I’m not really a big fan of giving veteran players warnings for things they know is wrong. You knowingly break the rule lol. But it’s cool.

1 Like

Ok ok understood pal I forgot about the b word I used or else I wouldn’t have made this an issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

please report stoker98 is hacker pls banned

Please do remember what you said/post in the chat before accusing mods or you can be banned, please take it as official warning.

2 Likes

Alright…

1 Like

lol ok ur taking this serious dude chill i said no offense i was just asking for clarification

1 Like

I’m confuse about this statement, don’t get meh wrong but i think it’s really a disadvantage to few players here… According to your logics, you’ll never give a warning to the user… you’ll just kick him/her, correct?

And later, when you get accused, you’ll use these same reasons that [quote=“Rja12, post:1391, topic:2058”]
But I was on my second account and I didn’t want to expose myself
[/quote]
In conclusion,you have never given a warning to a player from November up to January 2017.

1 Like

hacker please report

Getting 4 in a row with Commandos remote charge is common, throw 1 or 2 at CP and you can pick of a group of players. If you have MD you can insta-kill assassin with 1 remote charge.

2 Likes

I can confirm.

@Rja12 someone is looking for a warning (kick/ban), orj.pisagor.
@Ankit what well you do.

How would giving players warnings expose you, because if you don’t who to be expose just don’t say your a mod using an alt account when you give the warnings, just tell them to stop or you well report them and if they don’t comply BAM get them a kick/ban and report them (to the list of players ban).

Most of fft players are kinda rude, I mean a lot of them, if a normal player just tell them “stop, or I will report you” they will say “I don’t care, report me bitch” those sort off words would come… and

If I was on my main I would’ve gave you a warning.

also, wait a minute both of his accounts are Moderators?

Y8 Games