Report Players!

To ss:

edit: thank you to ss, who’s doing a very good job now at kicking hackers

edit2: @Rja12 hey bro! not sure if i’ll ever be back though, life is better without fft :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

G4. Niklas555

cpl.mrjumbos hacking with gunner

cpt. kmenslow suppressor glitching from the past 2-3 matches and mrjumbos is in here too.
i’m so done with this guy and his retarded glitching.
http://imgur.com/a/EY4Lg

Yeah, so annoying…

~Reported everyone.

Just use blaster to blow his turret up, it’s that simple.

as of that time, i was stupid enough to not know that…
and MsG. redfonay hacking since yesterday

Yes but problem here is u do that once and they do it over and over… I kicked one guy for it, he came back and Iet him stay second time. First thing what he did is going on top of the enemy base and doing it again. One period u couldn’t find many ppl doing it and it started again.

Suppressor glitchers are like the most persistent people. When you ask them to stop they don’t listen, when you kick them they come back and do the same crap.

I just spam blaster every time i see them, and i also try to keep them away from my base by killing them as much as i can. Tbh avoiding the turret is easy tho, you take a couple of hits that don’t really do much damage.

I’d rather get them banned so they can learn their lesson.

Spamming is allowed?

You can’t get banned/kicked for spamming a class, but you can get insulted.

1 Like

Can we enable a feature to kick people by voting ? that will reduce the need of a mod on almost every hacker game (specially the guest users).
I will put it on the suggestions topic too.

larry212 gunner hack
jhonzacsc gunner hack
a 2 in 1 attempt of proof XD

like really…

also:
alfredo312
theamazingdagon1

1 Like

@404notfound The current hacks will be patched in the new webgl version. So there is no need for the coders to waste time on that. I’d rather them focus on pushing out an update.

1 Like

I guess you talking about the voting thing

1 Like

Mhmm.

1 Like

well, still a good feature :slight_smile:

1 Like
Y8 Games