Report Players!

TheGameChanger18 glitching haze bomb

Hmm, based on your screenshot and some complicated investigation. Iā€™m calling that is zango11ā€™s alt.
Your welcome.

iexplore 2017-01-08 23-05-04-132 - Copy.swf (4.2 MB)

Change .swf to .avi or what ever you video player is.

lordrrr3 hacking

You know something is wrong anyway when you see [Battle Riffle].

G2.saeed_m_2003 is hacker report him!!!

I dont see how is he hacking :expressionless:

even a pro commando can get more kills than that , 2 kills with bomb isnā€™t a hack. I even get that. :smiley:

A battle rifle kill is as rare as a shock wave kill.

Wrong.

^ it was a joke.

i donā€™t think he understood lol.

Hacking:

SgM. Hercules156

I donā€™t know if you read my previous statement on this forum, this was my pointā€¦ about these players who uses Commandoā€¦ thereā€™s a newly hacky version which they can use Commando to hack while mostly theyā€™re inside their baseā€¦ just clearing out some few things perhaps if you didnā€™t know yet.

And of course yes, per the picture he postedā€¦ it doesnā€™t really shows whether he/she is a hackerā€¦
I also agree that pointā€¦

Can confirm Saeed is a well know hacker. Even when he joins our matches we ask him not to hack, same with hercules.

Canā€™t open it. Who are you reporting?

Did you download it then change .swf to .avi (not converting needed just change itā€™s physical name) also it is ayman09 the report is about, tho other mods (I thick may of already done some thing also Mar. smought was there, who are the usher who can give bans?)

saeed_m_2003 hacking with battle rifle

I confirm this douche

Picture showing only 2 kills in killfeed, which is normal. Shock wave, BR kills 4+ in a row is a different story. BR simple canā€™t kill fast since its underpowerd weapon.

Y8 Games