Report Players!

This pretty much, it’s a bug, saw it only once.

G1.hendricKson using cheat tool! can’t kill by my blaster! look that speed healing!!

Thanks for the report and video, I have asked someone to look at it.

EDIT: I asked our FFT game-play expert to look at the video and this is not a cheat, the target in this video has high ping numbers which can make the healing appear to jump suddenly.

1 Like

its my best profile? :blush:

1 Like

ok,thanks for info, he has always high ping(lagger)

Lag is a part of the game.

2 Likes

wassup hendrickson. it’s rimidalv

It’s known issue even from web player (in case ppl didn’t know this before, now u will) that sadly ppl with high ping will have adventage in dealing more damage or in that case from video higher resistance, ur damage on him wasn’t high enough because of his ping while on player with ‘normal’ ping it would deal a proper damage.

1 Like

ahora ese es el problema el lag, por mas que diga que tengo ping amarillo es lo suficientemente alto , tanto asi que los mejores snipers dan 20 tiros y aciertan 2

If you want to know more about ping and latency in gaming, I suggest those good reads:

Short and general Wikipedia article on Ping

Short Wikipedia article on “client-side prediction”

Long and in-depth article

Some players get an unfair advantage because of their ping (they seem to teleport, always hit you with short range weapons even though you are 1 km away, etc.). I don’t think anything can be done about it. When this happens, I just leave.

Also, remember that yellow/red ping players are never exactly where you think they are. A pro player is usually fast and might just be closer than you think.

1 Like

Its a disadvantage for themselves as well.

Might be, depends. Sometimes on screen of high pinger everything seems normal.
I lost bunch of high kill streaks because a random 300 ping person joined and teleported in my face, legit dying from few bullets.

That’s exactly what I experience.

1 Like

i found one he was not hacking but he was cheating on jide online one was martinz

hide

Tech suppressor bug.

boteszq is a hacker and he writes inappropriate comments in the chat, my mom wanted to ban me from the game! DO SOMETHING!!!

It would be nice if you could share the screenshot, before we take any action.

Thanks.

Y8 Games