Report Players!

Don’t worry,his name is 5% different then your real account name…you can comment there and say what you want…tell about your rank and your account name to the public who watch his video…one more,who send that video…?tell the name anyway :slight_smile: and i don’t watch it…sorry,need more information…

Okay,i saw the video said Armyguys is hacking <<<<<<wrong name
Prove:

1. name that send the video is ahmad abdelfattah
    2)ARMYguy2 months ago (edited)
    thats fake armyguy…check his rank he is major
    n i am general
    You mean this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qlbNb2E7w

And wait,how he can play old FFT while i’m playing BETA version???

its old vid about 1 months ago

lol

Hi Guys!

ohh,lol…i didn’t see the date[quote=“whitexhadow1, post:2300, topic:2058, full:true”]
Hi Guys!
[/quote]

hello Whitexhadow1

what about hackers changing there names?

Well the upside to Webgl is that this thread is no longer really active and that’s a good thing because no hackers.

2 Likes

Should I report the guys who play fast railgun gunner and fail to hit anything?
I kinda think of them as a different class.

@Alinon

I’ve seen a quite a few of those type of gunners in the previous version of the game,some used to tell me they were just bugs.
And,yes you should report,you never know whether its a hacker or just a bugged player.

It’s a bug.

IT’s AR but visual bug from rail, which is really old bug.

And don’t report these because bug is accident, if they do insane dmg+accuracy, would be hack and u would notice the difference easily.

1 Like

This is nice to handle difficulties and sharing pain and sorrow with otther people.

I’m afraid this thread has to be necro’ed.

I just saw PFC. yahoo hacking with shocker (yes, in the WebGL version). I hope it’s only a visual glitch. And as a scout, he was killing me way too fast with his SMG (yeah, I know, the lag is intense, but it can’t explain everything).

I hope I’m wrong.

thanks for the report, we’ll have a look.

Yep you are wrong, i double checked it , just make a video if you reproduce such thing, we do have some visual effects bugs, which needs to be fixed, but that doesnt increase damage of gun

It’s visual glitch as it used to be on Gunner (still is), just for all classes now and reported it.

Note: when ppl report stuff, should include screenshot or video in it because I need to go in the game anyways and record it (if i’m lucky enough to find it). Videos/screenshots are helpful for devs and finding issue in code would be easier.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7f_2wDBmqBvNkN6Z0RtMXUtVmc

U probably think on bug as this one is, just on Tank.

To make it less confusing for players: It displays wrong weapon (check killfeed and more experienced players would be able to make a difference between HMG and mauler dmg), currently exists on Gunner, Scout, Tank, Tech, Shocker, Blaster, Blazer. Player most likely see all normal on his screen, but it’s not like that for other players in the match.

Main issue for me was how it is really hard to say which weapon some player is using, is it long or short ranged and was really confused few times. Blazer was using heat ray on my screen while in reality he used flamethrower and that was just painful.

butter_ts [Turret glitching]

Warned him once and took a screenshot of the first match.

He did it again in the second match.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, screenshots helped, we’ll discuss and take actions accordingly.
“butter_ts” was on Asian server ?

Yes.

Y8 Games