Report Players!

i can confirm Kacper00717 is a hacker

This isn’t hack this is a bug that happened to me when Pls and I was playing …… Pls was same to me like that …(I think was he outside but we’re watching him there cuz of lag)

^ That guy is getting roasted.

… Kacper confirmed x 999

I can confirm, he used scout when I saw him

Maj. niggers ---------------------->hacker

Msg.Sniperelite007-----------------------> hacking

Dock 1 is currently glitchy. I went there and waited for the game to start. I asked Banmyas and MartinThormy why the game isn’t starting. They said they don’t know. I check my xp and it was climbing, I saw that banmyas was now g3(before he wasn’t even Major) and determined that they were abusing the glitch. He said 'No!, I’m just waiting for the game!" He is literally still there. Just go to Us Dock 1.

Lol for some reason everyone left. I think they gathered that I was gonna screenshot.

Sgt.KurterH-Hacking

Thanks for the report.

1 Like

https://forum.id.net/t/report-hacker/
As he said
i confirm for Mar.XxshakerpandaxX

1 Like

Isn’t that anasmasterking?

Yeah he is,its either that he’s fucking that good or he’s hacking

look closer all the kills he done is ar new players untill we can confirm it we cant say he is hacking for sure i to played with him

Unless everyone there was on the cap,its not possible to get that many kills with mauler that easily.

Right.

1 Like

ahw M i mental or that orther player who reported him ???
He was teleporting base to base and killing the orther team players in their base

Cpt.Umutberk1 hacking
plz confirm him

do what?

And please guys -- I swear I am not hacking , ask armegadon (esfane) he met me today and he had a look on my pings himself , plus my vpn is expired , everyone in the game is freeze due to the lag . Plus this was when i didnt had lag , have you even seen me play? You probably dont know my skills , do you? Come and witness by yourself how I play and you will get to know whether I hack or not -- :disappointed:

Y8 Games