Report Players!

sure, let make it. I’ll lock it.

1 Like

I have created https://forum.id.net/t/known-hackers/2081, just pm me the list I’ll edit the post.

2 Likes

Another hacker named i am hacker and the reaper

1 Like

bloodsecurityhack is the other hacker

1 Like

Do you want us to provide proof when we report? I mean I understand taking moderator’s word for it, but random players seems a little risky.

1 Like

Yes that’s a good question,

what we can do here any random player can report to mods and they can report to us and in case of hackers instead of directly banning them we’ll first try to patch up the bugs so it wont be easy for hackers and for the players who abuse in the game no 2nd chance, even on idnet forum its direct ban.

though we can plan a soft ban also which can be lift after one week.

1 Like
  dronebotnil-hacking..
1 Like

you don’t say .-. how could he be such a dick. .-.
I wonder why I don’t see the name of the other guy who was hacking at that time… hhhmmm… maybe cause he was on your team? yea… cant be that would make a you a hypocrite…

On a serious note most of these people are just alts while rarely anyone on there main with hacks on a soft ban would just be them making a new account and trying again.
Pretty sure you can track and “soft” ban there main or most used account… just saying…

1 Like

DroneBotnil Hacking
laithhisham Hacking

1 Like

Confirmed. Brone is annoying

1 Like

Don’t forget to try and provide some type of proof guys like we always did with FRG.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

They have already expressed that they will be patching the hacks and making it hard for someone to hack the game.

2 Likes

I disagree. Usually when I enter a room there’s only one or two hackers in there compared to 10-13 regular players. There’s still a lot more regular players than hackers.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ankit said he wants to patch the glitches to make it harder for the toxics to do that before perma bans are rolled out. However this thread is still needed and some hackers have been playing so long that they must be perma banned. Nathan, aidan, and motherteresa come to mind.

1 Like

Don’t forget good old teleklos.

1 Like

You said “you shouldn’t ban hackers” cause you are probably one of them tbh.

1 Like

He sounds like an inexperienced player. Many things he said is not true.

1 Like

Still any new players on the forums are welcome. The more new people on the forums mean that they habe some care for the game larger than the avg pleb

2 Likes
Y8 Games