Report Bugs FFT

see my pin how im i going to fight like this

Can’t see the picture but izwokay. Try to check your internet? Change your GPU in your PC. Or subscribe to a better internet.

U are sorta missing a point here.
Read his comment. Now he says how he is Marshal and cries over what he lost. 20+ days earlier he said how he was a Col. Also, he is STILL trying to convince me how he plays since 2014, while I have the date when he created acc
And asked is that other acc his since I see that acc is fairly fresh, few months only, which he also glitched to get Mar/cash…

yes yes i get it did i complain about demoting me i only said dont just call a person a hacker just by looking at the pin or how he kills u

i have no regrets if what i lost i know this will happend someday cuz of what i did thats all there is im just piss cuz ur all calling me a hacker for no reason

I quote ur post because of what u said for ur rank, not how u got banned because someone was thinking that u hacked. Jeez.

ok

Tiney dock us is glitched…

Thanks for the report, we gonna take look into it.

the hell o0

guys i have install unity player n been playing with it so why cant i play the game its saying i need to install it

That’s because your version of firefox or whatever browser you’re using doesn’t run NPAPI plugins anymore. You have to play WebGL version on Y8. It sucks but that’s what it’s like for me too. Hopefully the devs will fix it soon.

damn thanks man then i have to wait untill they do

just downgrade ur firefox !!

I found this bug on shuttlebay, when i was jumping i suddenly found myself stuck in this place

I’ve seen a lot of weird bugs, but this is the weirdest of all, my blaster had an infinite healings, someone explain how this happened? @Ankit

I had this many times, I cant move I cant play I cant even leave I cant press Tab to see who’s playing, it stays like this

1 Like

Glitchd rooms again :stuck_out_tongue:

its a ghost room :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fixing Glitched Account

Y8 Games