Report Bugs FFT

Bug where u randomly see some player with wall hack even if u switched the class.

Yup happened to me About X8 times :stuck_out_tongue:

4 in one team at tiny dock? :frowning:

Because of the 953-17 score, the team that is losing gets the extra player.

ā€œFFT system tries to balanceā€

Oh okay

It shouldnā€™t be like that. This balancing system is broken as hell. itā€™s pretty clear how other team didnā€™t even try to capture nor 4. player wouldnā€™t change anything.

Bug :wink: while switching the wepons :blush:

Have you guys seen your assassin doing slashes on the left side like a retard?
Same things for Needlers

i have all the heroes and i was a MARSHAL now i cant even use any other heroes i been playing this game for 5 years now what the hell is going on i was even ban cuz some one reported me that i was hacking so not cool but its okay why i got my acc back. plz help fix this

ā€˜I am playing this game for 5 yearsā€™
Date when acc is created: 2014-01-01.

is DayaMaster urs acc as well?

Also, very funny, since u said this 22 days ago:

dayaluatapattu
hello
my name is Dayalu im a FFT player my acc got ban they think im hacking but i found out that its cuz of the lag.since im acc is band when i get it back u guys will demote me to the lowst rank right but my rank was COLONEL so plz when i get my acc put me in that rank THANKS

Itā€™s not issue, webplayer is shutting down.
Second, since u didnt report ur acc (and u could do it 1 month) as non-glitched, itā€™s demoted to Lft.
Third, never heard for u.

Edit: next time, donā€™t even try to lie about ur legit rank, same goes for that fallen brother up.
Ur xp: 317480. Legit af.
But cry over characters that u never earned/cash and xp.

oh so that what happend then what about my heroes all of them ar gone. also 2014/2015/2016/2017 then its 4 years

also dont make me say it again i dont hack why am i been told that im hacking if u guys ar not sure then tell me what to do. tp prove im not a hacker again n again all ar saying im a hacker when i done nothing.

n yes DayaMaster is my acc u have no idea how crazy i was to play this game i use that n this with 3,2 others players n we just fined mony all day long

I donā€™t know if this will help, but Iā€™m the one who told @dayaluatapattu to come here, 22 or 23 days ago. Hereā€™s how it happened:

I entered a room. Daya was playing blaster. He killed me in a split second. I was about to report him, but I decided to wait and see. Then I checked his ping: around 800-1000. And I think it explains everything (heā€™s lagging as much as ios).

Meanwhile, everyone was complaining that daya was hacking. Daya said he wasnā€™t hacking, that his main account had been banned for no reason, that he did nothing wrong, etc.

I told him: ā€œI donā€™t think you hack. What gives us that impression is that you have sever lag issues. If you think you have been banned for no reason, go on Id.net forums. But thereā€™s another problem. I see you are Marshal. If you donā€™t want your char to get back to Lft., you should post on the forums.ā€

EDIT: Iā€™m not 100% sure, but I think he told me he was in fact Colonel before entering the glitched room.

Itā€™s 2 years dude, just to give you the fair and the exact number, its 2 years and 3 months and 10 days.

wtf I just enter a match Eu dock 1 and got glitched
i leave the match but got 1.5k glitched xps fix them :frowning:

@deaaa0803 i got glitched second time today do some thing :tired_face:

okay ill be Mar. u just watch im going kill every last hacker in the game for what they did to me n if some one again reported me for hacking befor doing anything plz check. not just me any other players as well. dont just judge a book by its cover plz .

also im from Sri Lanka if u guys had a sever there i would not need to have a 1000 pin ( if u dont know were Sri Lanka is its in ASIA )

Y8 Games