Report Bugs FFT

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but the kill-assist counter of my commando, bomber, assassin and blazer restarted from 0. Not for the rest. Not very important but I guess it’s not normal.

I’m unable to go fullscreen. I’ve tried the selection in Settings but nothing happens {not even an “X” to show it’s selected}.

I’m playing in Pale Moon browser {off shoot from Firefox}. I also tried in Chrome but the game doesn’t even load up {using the #game at the end of the URL and without it}.

Press F11

If game doesn’t load, clean cache because game is pretty heavy and cache should be cleaned on every 2 days.

THE LAG IS MUCH LESS :grinning: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Good to hear, Can all UPDATE their Chrome and Firefox to latest version, then Relaunch the browser, and try FFT then , it should have some performance boost compared to before.

Try game on both Firefox and Chrome and see which one is better.

Close all heavy applications and other browsers & tabs when testing out. Just open just 1 instance of FFT at a time.

Update Firefox instructions: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Update Chrome instructions: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Thanks. I discovered that using a more recent version of Firefox than I prefer will let me play fullscreen. I had to download the newer version to try it but at least I can play now. Thanks again for your reply!

Unremovable Ad has appeared in the middle of the screen, is that normal?

Ouch, its not normal, Try to reload gamepage and see if that happens all the time ?

This happened to me too, many times.It appears in spawn time and doesn’t go after we revive.But it disappears again after we get killed.

1 Like

We’ll look into it , thanks for reporting.

2 Likes

something is wrong in the game when I play and then I wrote “xD” I found that the chat disappeared and the hp and force field bar disappeared and my abilities disappeared but I still play thats weird
oh yeah and I can’t quit or open the menu to change my hero
thats why I keep disconnecting from games
idk but I think it happens with me only

Hmm

If you press shift+enter, the chat, health bar, etc disappears.

Press shift + enter to bring it back

2 Likes

thx for telling me
but
how did you know it? lol I didn’t

Well I didn’t know this either, thanks for info lol.

This might be issue actually because no one really likes to disable health bars (no use from it, only disadventage).
However, disabling chat is actually great for ppl who don’t want to read it.

2 Likes

Yeah I really don’t know for old FF how it works, but just enable automatic updates for it (which ppl mostly use) so u always gonna have lastest version of it…or any other browser that u use :slight_smile:

Everytime I try to log-in… this happens

Can u try to clean cache and log in again?

Login to Y8.com ? This doesnt seems to be related to FFT

Hello, when I change my weapon, I almost always see myself down to the floor in full motion … I want some advice to solve this problem. Thank you

Y8 Games