Report Bugs FFT

Nah, I do agree and that made me to learn game better/improve myself as player. But reaction is not always the same, since we are all different. :slight_smile: About objective, it’s easy to figure out, maybe not for space station only since 3 payloads/constesting and gravity can be confusing. If I’m around, I sorta like to help them out to figure it quick by picking Shocker and they usually see me standing on cp with shield so they know what to do. I did see some new names progressing with rank and gameplay, so it’s good to know some players decided to give FFT a try.

1 Like

Cheater proof? .-.

Private?

ur video is probably locked, cant see it.

My bad :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s already visible

Yep i see now. Gonna report this. Thanks

wow not a single guest in the server amazing!
i thought webgl version will not have hackers :frowning: my bad

but it dont have hackers, does it ?

Its a bug in game code, and there is a trick to use that bug as Infinite E :slight_smile: We have fixed that bug and should update the live game in few hours.

is it fixed its not working for me :cry:

my friend was hacked his account is lost what does he do HELP ME PLZ!! :expressionless::expressionless:

Tell ur friend to not share password and e-mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

You changed anything about recharging bombs? not sure what’s the exact issue or when happens (only happened with commando for the moment), but sometimes I use remote charges and I still have 3 one minute later. Sorry to don’t be more especific.

Bug with infinite ammo.

Can’t log in. I log, and after like 20 seconds charging it asks me to log in again, and again, and again. Changing things or just me? Thanks!

1 Like

Hm I didn’t have this before. Tried cleaning browser from cache and going in game again, maybe that will solve issue?

Can join now without doing any. Misteries of Internet guess hehe. Thanks!

Yeah so I’ve been saving up for the Blaster recently, and I had a little over 8000 credits. I was selecting the tank, as it was one of the free classes, and it bought it all by itself! No “Are you sure?” or anything! Can I please get a refund or something?

fyi if you see my recent time as a blaster it’s because it became the new free class

Please dont post in multiple threads, I have answered your other one.

Y8 Games