Report Bugs FFT

i play in y8 but everytime i log back on, i lose my money and xp. could someone help?

1 Like

but not my killstreaks

1 Like

was there any issue with forums?
i was unable to login for days,website just gets crashed and i an errors poped every time i tried to login.
but finally i can login now

1 Like

Yes there was a issue but have been fixed now… :slight_smile:

1 Like

i cannot level up nor earn money because every time i relog it resets my money and my xp

2 Likes

lol mines 390

1 Like

Reload page like 4 times…no repond…why?
Ignore those faces,i accidentally add them…i’m serious,no funny

1 Like

The images don’t seem to upload. I wonder if that’s a problem with the site or with my pc.

1 Like

Try to reupload.

1 Like

Training arena has no borders
we can go straight out of the map

They made it that way i guess or its a bug?

Kinda like no wall that can make player go out of the arena…

I tried but no luck.

I LOST EVERYTHING! … i logged off and when i logged back in the next day my stuff got reset … i lost every hero i bought which was shocker and blazer and i got all of my skills reset… can u help?

@Nox can you please check.

Would be lovely if u leave ur in game name.

I want to report something useful for bombers !!! Idk if this just was for me or for all bombers ,but after i used all my bombs, sometimes i get 4 or 5 ,after the e button is empty i could still drop bombs.Just sometimes. I said that because i dont want to get banned . I dont hacked. It’s just a big bug .Very useful :smiley: . I don’t know how happened this :smiley:

Kimi,if u are not sure about something,please don’t reply on it. I keep deleting these posts, but u keep doing the same over and over.

@stefanstefanutzu85 reported this issue before, yes, that is a bug. Thanks for the report,i’ll try to report once again and see what can be done about it.

Okay,im sorry…but i only wanna solve my problem…that’s all
Anyway,thank you for saying that…sorry for everything for what i said…

My money keeps resetting to whatever it was last time, i have 1000 caps right now, i play some games, get 1400 caps, refresh the page, and i have 1000 again, this is annoying, the only way i found to earn money is to buy upgrades, where apparently your money saves, this should be fixed asap tbh.

Y8 Games