Report Bugs FFT

this is not a hack it’s a glitch i have discovered(knowtesd)for the first time of my life

1 Like

It should teleport you back to the respawn point. @Ankit

1 Like

Yeah,ik…is the best shot for sniper but some of player know that place and you might cause a problem because they can use that place too :smirk:

1 Like

i know but this is a new trick that i knowed today so it’s not a hack

1 Like

i cant play full screen

1 Like

what is this green thing in the jetpack

1 Like

i realized something wich sometimes to effect(demage) someone with your weapon or like use boosts like mega you need to kill yourself first i tryed like to change another hero but it didnt work

1 Like

guys now i finish a game and it says that i am ranked master sergent but then the ad comes and i skiped it says am not ranked

1 Like

am master sergeant and says in my name sgt.wisamabuzieed not msg.wisamabuzieed

1 Like

Yes, u can shot urself in leg with rail.

Jk, u can’t. Not sure what are u trying to say here.

1 Like

Those pings.

1 Like

I’m sure that was bug…

1 Like

Sometimes it won’t let me change my hero. For some reasons, my hero stays gunner with default skin. Also, right after the match ends, the game froze but the timing till next match and the TAB function worked. Used Google Chrome.

3 Likes

FEW SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK !!!

1. Same thing happens to me when it prepares for rematch or warmup match ads appear with 5 secs then screen froze cant move or anything happen unless u need to refresh else closing tab.
  2. while appearing in lobby it shows 390 ping as default for all rooms when we enters it goes to 700 then minimize to 430 ping btw its diff to play.
  3. changing weapons from scrolling mouse not works properly sometime screen goes up & down have to use only 1 or 2.
  4. Is tat necessary have to wait for 5 secs then skip REALLY!!!
    movements of all hero’s from running to jump and sliding likes often getting froze.
  5. The map of shuttle when u look on the walls u can see thru it looks like glitched.
    WE NEED SPACE MAP it really good for gunner as am suggesting.
  6. Some guest still use hacking in shuttle map as we are unable to play bcz of ping fluctuating simultaneously.
  7. For the developers need to fix the ping as the whole game depend on ping status.

Congrats the whole team and developers for this taking game to new level but we are expecting more from your side.
HOPE we able to play like normal before with our friends.

Regards,
Princewarrior:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nothing to do with guests.

Thanks for ur feedback.

1 Like

Hi.

I purchased the scout, but the game won’t let me pick him. I can’t use any other heroes on rotation either. I can only use the gunner.

1 Like

It happened to me too

1 Like

And also the only gunner hero that’s only available, for some reasons, that “bug” only happened to certain maps.

Not sure whether is this Bug or what but, whenever i pressed TAB, my mouse cursor will be at the last point i left it before escaping TAB. In Unity mode, no matter where i place my cursor before exiting TAB, and when i respressed TAB again, the mouse cursor will place itself in the middle of the screen.

1 Like

My SFX doesn’t work.
The game is completely silent.
I have SFX on max, but it doesn’t help.
Also the aiming system is quite messed up. Sometimes my characters can’t turn around.
And the base turned into a dark cave. I can’t see, because of the giant shadow in the corner.

1 Like
Y8 Games