Report Bugs FFT

…what?

1 Like

Still waiting this No Games Found word to Select A Map
5 Days waiting …

1 Like

all my progress were deleted with this version i was lft.(200 crc ex to next promotion) and now im with 0 exp why?

1 Like

U played as guest or with id. net acc?

1 Like

i tried to play as guest but my ping was 800/900 so i stopped

1 Like

thanks for reporting.

1 Like

So I usually play this on kongregate but today it wasn’t connecting so I finally made an account on Y8 and still the same problem. It loads forever and then on kong it comes up with the message “cannot connect to server check internet connection” and here it just keeps asking me to log in even though I am logged in. It does work here if I enter as a guest but then the ping is min 200! Is that normal? This is happening to other people on kong so it’s not a problem with my setup.

1 Like

Its known issue, we’ll fix it after the transfer tool.

your country please and also the server you are using to play ?

1 Like

I have 400 ping in EU server.

1 Like

WebGL Player need more internet because that game so laggy,some of them have to play as guest because player id.net account will get lost…

1 Like

England, I was using an EU server yesterday and today it’s loading better but once it gets to hero selection, I can’t choose or enter a game, use options, etc. Still not loading on kongregate.

2 Likes

I have the same problem connecting to server. It just won’t connect even though I have great internet and I can play other multiplayer games. I checked to see if the servers were down but they seemed to be up. From what I can see this problem has been around from SEP 20, 2016… will it ever be fixed or will I be stuck not playing? I love this game and I have put in a lot of time and effort.

1 Like

Idnet account will get lost sorry ?

1 Like

thanks for the report and regarding kongregate we’ll negotiate with them hopefully to accept idnet login.

1 Like

No worries, thanks for looking in to it

1 Like

No No No,i mean when they go to official site…they log in and the game said *WARNING:You playing as guest bla bla bla …(no harsh)

1 Like

Eh?

1 Like

Because official website login dont work anymore and you need idnet account to play as member. try login using your idnet account and wait for the transfer tool to get your progress transferred into your idnet account.

2 Likes

So I don’t understand. What Kong players need to do to keep our old progress? Thanks

1 Like

We are working on account transfer tool, and they can request the transfer using the tool.

1 Like
Y8 Games