Report Bugs FFT

I’m playing on freefalltournament.com but I just tested and the same happens on Y8.com.

It doesn’t happen with other WebGL games on Y8.com like this one:

So I think it must be some issue withe the game itself.

It seems like the game wants to run in 1280 x 768 instead of my 1280 x 800 and something goes wrong.

Here is a very short clip that shows exactly what happens:

Those black bars appear and everything gets shifted up just a notch. As you can see, the mouse mapping is affected by this as well.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Track Loader

I’m getting that problem too. It’s really annoying, especially since everything clickable {in settings & menu} are off and I have to click below the setting I want to change. It seems to be throwing off the game somewhat also.

BDF

i am having some problems with changing weapon
the moment i scroll down,the whole screen moves down :confused:

@armyguy This bug is from Chrome side, you might need to email chrome developers for that.
We already reported to them here https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=701970

Are you on Firefox as well?

I just hope it gets fixed, some update on the 4th September must have triggered this because I was playing the evening before and everything was fine.

I don’t think Firefox had an update on that day.

Yes, we are looking into it.

también tengo el mismo problema :I

Thanks devs! :slight_smile:

Yes, Firefox {45}. It had been working great up until this started. I have my FF updates turned off {never did like stuff automatically updating} so it wasn’t the update that messed it up for me.

BDF

1 Like

Could you clear browser history and see if its fixed now? @Zozzle @BlueDragonFire

1 Like

Seems to have worked! I didn’t play at the moment but made it full screen and left it for a bit and it didn’t readjust.Thanks a bunch, Joll!!

BDF

1 Like

Fixed! Thank you so much, you’re the best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

cuando juego y cambio de arma ya sea con cualquier personaje se me cambia la mira haciéndome imposible hasta de atacar se me mueve en si todo el personaje … solo pasa cuando cambio con la rueda del mouse
solo juego en google por que en firefox tengo mucho lag .
A pesar que borro cache y todo me va mejor en google .

Translation, @Nox @Ankit
While i’m playing and change weapon with scroll to button, the character it moves completely, making me impossible to attack, just happens when change weapon with scroll button.

I only use Google to play because firefox is too laggy for me, even if i clean cache.

@hendricKson es un error de Google, el cual ya esta reportado, se un poco mas paciente, no es algo que los desarrlladores del juego puedan solucionar.

Already answered here :slight_smile:

https://forum.id.net/t/report-bugs/2061/468?u=joll

1 Like

oh graciass seré paciente . Aunque este error este mas de 1 mes

Hi!

I am still facing the ‘ad bug’.Ad pops up and remains there until we die and revive again.Even if we quit a server, the ad will be there.

Thanks!

Y8 Games