Really confused?

i’ve seen him talking German too.

but cpl.admin talkz englishh

Just because he can talk English it does not mean he can’t talk in German.

3 Likes

I use daily English more than my native language and I’m so far from living in a country where native is Eng. Ur point is?

That dude is really dumb, gotta say. Just by watching his video I figured how to kick him from the game and in one moment he had scrip or something, his PC is set up on German language. From his yt comments, u can see that his native is not Eng.

1 Like

cant respond, im not thinking good

He was stupid enough to make a vid about hacking in FFT.

I’m not going into that lol. He did it for different purpose.
But even with multiple hacks u can see how he fails badly. Any good player would take him out without any problem. That was the funny part to me.

Woohoo can’t wait so excited thanks! :)))))))

He made a hack for no reason. look at his comments and you’ll see confused people wondering how to download his “cool” hax, his main purpose for doing this was to just mess with the FFT community.

That’s what you think, made hack for no reason… you’re taking it from the other end… how about you consider the other end also… you’ll then know the reason of making hacks… not only messing the community

He is isn’t selling hacks, he isn’t even offering hacks for free. He just did this for free promotion for his YT channel and his FB page, and to troll a community.

1 Like
Y8 Games