Questions about the shop

I thought about spending a bit of cash on the shop but I’ve got a few questions:

• “First time Buyer Pack” 30 Slugs:
    “One Free Class and Double Experience for 30 Days”

Does this mean you only get the free class for 30 days or is that just the experience boost?
Do you get to pick which free class you get?

• Slugs or cash

It seems to me that converting slugs into cash makes a lot more sense, you can get 10,000 cash for 55 slugs, meanwhile most heroes cost 70 slugs, even those worth only 8,000 cash.

Am I missing something here?

• “Random Hero” 55

“One random Hero from Generation 1 or 2.”

If you pick this, are you garuenteed to get a hero you don’t already own?

Thanks!

Not really sure for first pack since I never bought it.

Not sure either how u came on that calculation. Unless we talk about buying slugs and changing for z-cash? U can also get a cash booster which gives u double z-cash. 5$ for 2 months of double cash is actually pretty cheap. (20 slugs 30 days of double cash, minimum 50 slugs= more than 2 months of double cash).

Yes, u won’t get a hero that u already own.

1. gen - Gunner, Scout, Tank, Tech
  2. gen - Assassin, Blaster, Blazer, Shocker

So one of these u can get (not Gunner, since u get him for free now)

Not sure either how u came on that calculation. Unless we talk about buying slugs and changing for z-cash?

That’s what I mean.

Most heroes are 70 Slugs and those are also available for 8.000-12.000 z-cash. In the shop you can convert, for example 55 slugs into 10.000 z-cash, so you could do that and buy the tech for example which is 8.000 z-cash and save 15 slugs and 2.000 z-cash compared to just buying him with 70 slugs.

I just did the calculation and I think all heroes should be cheaper to buy with z-cash than buying them directly with slugs.

So if I wanted to get all heroes the cheapest way would be in this order:

1. First Time Buyer pack (assuming you get to keep the hero and pick one yourself, pick Bomber or Commando for most Value): 30 slugs for one hero

2. Generation 2 Hero Pack: 180 slugs for 4 heroes, 45 slugs per hero

3. Convert Slugs to z-cash to get Tank, Scout and Tech: 55 slugs per hero plus 6.000 z-cash spare

4. Use Spare z-cash and some more slugs to z-cash for the remaining Commando or Bomber

Well not really sure what is the best option for u, since I got them on different way :slight_smile:
If u really want full ‘collection’ of classes in shortest possible time, sure that can be the best solution.

But i really doubt u can pick any class from buyers pack since classes has a different price, so be warned on that.

@Ankit

Could you clarify this?

Y8 Games