Paragon War Game

bugged doors/doorways in area4&6 are being worked on, the fixes should make it live soon.

Unspoken, this is a “killing door” [note the skull sign on it], you just need to kill every mob next to it to open it up.

I have the death armor, but the undead palace quest not working. please fix this :tired_face:

thanks your a life saver. now I need find the fourth hungry miner. found 1st one out side east of dung1, 2nd/3rd inside dung1 and dung2.

as the key to the dungeon will get 2

Sounds like you are missing the hungry rescuer, he is just north of the Worried Miner, the character that asks you to visit the 10 dwarves. it is one of the cavern, south west on the main town

got that one along with all 10 dwarves in 2.
the one in 1 where you bomb to get to him with lava all around
the one where you bomb to get him east of the entrance to 1 in southeast of town

Can you try again now ? we had several issue with female armors updates lately, your character should be fixed. Get back to me if the problem isn’t solved.

teleport to the dungeon in this area, get out of it, go to your right, climb 3 ladders, then keep going to your right, there is another rescuer here.

I figured it out. off to better things like beating the game but found a glitch/bug

Euh sorry @unspoken but where is that happened ?

after beating the game you are given a choice remorts(restart the game but get legendary exp.) or continue.
I click on remorts and it sent me here.

Ok you should be able to start again.
thank you again for your help.

your welcome Q
now I have remember where the stuff is all over again

think I found another bug/glitch but could be wrong

part 2

Can anyone help me where is the wounded girl in Chapter 5 please.:cry:

@unspoken i’m sorry but i don’t understand your bug.

@QuangCao hehe the wounded girl is well hidden behind a wall to bomb in the boss room dungeon5 :wink:

first pic says I need purple dust to complete the quest
the second pic its not there. it was there once but not any more. when I tried to collect the first time it wouldn’t register.

Ok, i understand the problem.
in fact, the dust you pickup there was the mauve dust.
the purple dust is more like dark blue and it’s on the bottom South West of the map.

1 Like

Can you give me a picture please :smile:? I’ll give you this :pizza:.

1 Like
Y8 Games