Paragon War Game

To get the dungeon1 key, you need to do :

1. make the archmage achievement (talk to the archemage in the castle, kill 3 alpha wolves, talk to the archemage)
  2. make the armorer achievement (pick up the hammer and the scisor, talk to the armorer)
  3. make the priest achievement (pick up the ring, talk to the priest)
  4. talk to the caretaker, he will give you the key :wink:

In achievements ‘Maze of Sand’, i get the armor but the achievements do not complete, and when teleport or i being killed, the armor is gone. For this i can not complete the ‘desert dungeon’ achievement.
Well, what can i do???

where is the Archmage

the archmage is in the castle, just search every corridor (hallway) and all the available rooms :wink:

2 Likes

not sure what dungeon it is. dungeon master says I can’t pass cause I missed some of secrets. only lvl17 and its far east of the map. Just started it today

I Don’t Know What To Do In The Death Valley Now, I Don’t Have The Death Valley Key 4, And I Can’t Find the terror of werepig and the dark wizard of ooze necromantic books… and i think the spell is in the witch-girly house… and then i am sure i made my own map and i don’t know where to go… i feel like… giving up

The dongeon master whant you to have the shield and the amulet.
i think you already found the shield, maybe you miss the amulet as there is a wall to bomb here :

1 Like

For the key 4 in death valley, you need to do the achievement " insatiable thirst "
to do this achievment, you need, at the very beginning, to bomb a tomb :wink:
you’ll also find the " terror of the werepig " there.

then, with the key 4, you’ll find the " the dark wizard of ooze "
and the ruby amulet from the achievement " witchcraft "

and then yes, you can go talk to the necromencer, he will give you the key to his room and you’ll get the new spell.

Look this bug i found in dungeon 3 :open_mouth:

1 Like

where the teapot? I got lucky and found the other 3 plus where the shield in the desert

outch thank you we will fix it

for the teapot, you have to go in the maze of sand on the right of the map.
where you get the armor.
and on this screen, you have to bomb the wall

1 Like

I think i found a bug, my “plate armor” (the one i found in dungeon 5) isn’t showing.

thanks for the reply but I have one more question where can I find Indiana? I been searching all seems I can’t find him/her

wierd, we will looking into it. thanks to telling us.

he is in dungeon3. maybe you looking for him outside the pyramide ?

I found dungeon 3 but can’t get in due to armor and shield
but the armor is bug

put a bomb here and you will found the indiana

i’m the same bug in field 4…the armor not record when a pick.
You can fix this??

@FFzElazul Ok i fixed your armor problem.
(we are working on the bug so it soon, won’t happen again)

ps : thank you for helping other players :slight_smile:

@unspoken i sent you a pm to check with you this bug.
@Shining_Blade i sent you a pm to check with you this bug.

2 Likes
Y8 Games