Orion sandbox

help me oder hilf mir

3 Likes

There are 2 ways to save online and offline. Online means you can access your saves from any computer. Offline means it is saved only on that one computer. Check both save spots on the original computer you played on. :computer:

4 Likes

sooooooooooo cool game i like it im lv.4 i get the diyamons i got full set :sunglasses::sunglasses::computer::herb:

3 Likes

how to find again if demonic sword is gone because my demonic sword is gone and then i have no strong weapons to defeat bosses i have no sword of depths please guys how or just make the locked chest will reffil if the inside of the chest will gone and i will go back to the chest and i will got the demonic sword

3 Likes

Por favor. Alguien me puede desir q necesito para prender el Furnace

4 Likes

alguien q sea espaƱol me puede responder porque yo no entiendo el ingles

3 Likes

que no se puede borar una partida

3 Likes

very good, but needs more items

3 Likes

do over the game OK thatā€™s what you got to do

3 Likes

We can freking find the demonic sword but when we found the chest it needs a tresure key its not in the book of travels please help us

2 Likes

were could you find the sword of depths

4 Likes

i couldnā€™t find mighty zombie . Can somebody tell me where can i find it? i have to kill it to have an exchange store.

3 Likes

were cou you find the shearteyes:sword of dept :hearteyes

2 Likes

yo juego y apenas veo estoy con un jigante de piedra y el boss :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Hi guys my name is jomer

1 Like

guys i got iron pants and i found a treasure

1 Like

hi im xrafael58 i love play Roblox.com and Orion Sandbox:sunglasses:

Ok, soā€¦ make a hole like this one in the photo , wait until night , lure some zombies into it , and wait until day time . When the zombies start burning , attack them , they wonā€™t attack back when they are burning.
Photo : Zombie Pit

5 Likes

WHAT DOES THE LOuver do?
is you create new planet will mmy stuff stay with me? AND WERE IS THE BOOK OF MISTERY AT WEST EAST OR IN THE MIDLE?

1 Like

i killed the final boss and i didnā€™t get the sword of depths

2 Likes
Y8 Games