Orion sandbox

YES it is

ele ser:rage:[quote=“Ankit, post:1, topic:1525, full:true”]
Hello Idnet and y8 Lovers,

we have released new game orion sandbox http://www.y8.com/games/orion_sandbox
check out today, and let us know if you like it :slight_smile:

http://cdn1.wgcloud.cz:8080/v1/AUTH_342c58bddac64e22a88913f722fb1c34/y8-rollover/videos/82522/c7903081d256d0967e8ac1cacf445ed448ebb934.mp4?1464614814
[/quote]

how to make buckets? what level can i make that?

Kill the machine golem.

Sir pls help me with my problem im now lvl 7 and im done killing the iron golem or the last boss but i didnt kill zartan??? even im using the grygole horn the horn is not working and not glowing! pls help ! :frowning:

1 Like

i think its bug! :frowning: help me pls i love the game but the zartan boss i cant kill that boss the horn its not working or glowing to the boss
:frowning: :cry:

#HELP

PLS HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM! :cry: IM NOW LVL 7 AND IM DONE KILLING THE LAST BOSS AND GET THE DEPTH SWORD BUT I DIDNT KILL THE ZARTAN BECAUSE WHEN I USE THE GRYGOLE HORN! THE HORN IS NOT WORKING/GLOWING! :frowning: PLS I THINK ITS BUG WHO CAN HELP ME? OR PLS CREATERO OF THE GAME HELP ME! :frowning:

#NICE_GAME_BUT_HAVE_A_PROBLEM

1 Like

Zartan stands anywhere that has the woods around it, it’s hard to tell precisely where it stands.

um if you want to place then right click and if you dont like where it is then use a hammer to ex it out

Iam lvl6 i have killed Zartan And Huge Spider and i need to reacted to lvl 7 i have Demon Sword

how to download Orion Sandbox

1 Like

U gotta kill some boss like mech golem is looks like a robot and if u kill him u get battry 1 battry par 1 golem kill

Right click bro, but im not sure :confused:

nhÆ°ng game nĂ y cĂł thể lÆ°u ko z

ho to use workbench

is the demon sword same as the demonic sword?

you click on it. then you have the choice between different categories of crafting. once you’ve chosen what you want to craft, be sure to have the required elements in your inventory to craft it and simply click on it. hope it has been useful.

same problem

hello im sky and welcome to my first channle:slight_smile:

and you guys need to dowwnload and like it video guys it in Y8 that game y8 hope you injoin:sunglasses:

Y8 Games