Orion sandbox

hi im poor

me too, that’s why i play this instead of terraria and minecraft

if you found rock monster.thats was stone golem some evil when its eye red,blu is da good 1

1 Like

it is a great game but would you please update this and let the character sleep and add more more…thanks

1 Like

WHERE ARE ALL THE KEYS I CANT FIND ALL BUT TWO OF THEM
PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM
strong text

1 Like

dis gaem is awsome! i have fire iron stuffz and im trying to get sword of depths (im lvl 7) and i have 1 bluetail and 4 shrews… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:relieved:

ahahahahah

You have only 50% of chance. Zartan sometimes drop some pieces

nice gamme fun to

how do you mine crystal of life

i don’t think you can

what to do when you defeat fire golem?
i did it, got a sword, killed all bosses and mech multiple times, 1 Zartan boots shy from complete Probe armour, got both hammer and axe (don’t know actual names)
is there something more, except building pretty stuff?

After entering your world press “save and exit” and there will be a X next to the start button and it will reset your progress but keep all of your items in your inventory and your levels

I cant say what im feeling about this game, is just too awesome!!! but whatever i want to ask is this game online?

What were those landscape paintings from? They are awesome and I want to see the real thing!

how to do a house?

yeah its in a broken down tower but the game loads different biomes and it might be in a different place than the first time

what does the schrew eat ??

ze orion sandbox is a grait game

Y8 Games