is good game:slight_smile:

1 Like

RAAAGO
bye

1 Like

i have a relly big house and im still in level 1

:confused::confused::disappointed_relieved:

yes it is

finally i have gromon and luminary also proto boots and helmet why is the zartan not dropping zartan chestplate?

somebody deleted my account!!!1

what does this do

ez us nothing i just go to the ground get fire no armor only my diamond and sword of depts

1 Like

good question dude

1 Like

heh if everyone cant get the sword of depts u should kill the fire golem 20 times thats the answer:sunglasses:

1 Like

I wonder the same, it hasn’t attack me so far (the golem rock monster that’s like blue colored) so I’m assuming it’s safe/good for now.

1 Like

I wish there were more iron ores around. It’s hard to find them and I need those to progress my game. :c

1 Like

why can’t i use my workbench???

right click on your mouse

it’s just above the magma depths…kinda center right…if you hear a lot of zombies screaming then you’ve found it…the zombies go crazy. the first one is easy to kill and then you get your store, but the second one needs the demonic sword to kill it

I know. Except there’s only zombies, not Creepers, Spiders and Skeletons.

if you had the book of mysteries you will know that there is only 30% CHANCE of zartan droping any armor and there is also 30% chance of fire golem droping the sword of depths im lucky to get it at the first try:p

dont forget the golems fire worms smile:

Y8 Games