Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

Made a full set of Gold armor, Game deleted it when I loaded back up again.

1 Like

dumb question, but iÄŗl try: when the game ends? what should I kill, which level should I reach?

1 Like

How can I interact with inventories with the right click without appearing the window that room when you click right ??? Please help

4 Likes

Update your flashplayer in your browser to version 26.

1 Like

The panda, helmet and pirate set disappeared after I registered and reloaded the page.

3 Likes
Throne

3 Likes

just after finishing the book? in the inventory?

1 Like

There was one incompleted task in the book.
A new button appeared above the book. Like a reward after registration.

1 Like

thx, does it mean IĀ“m unable to finish the game?

1 Like

Run to the end of the map, all the way to the right. Then, when you reach the goblin village, dig, dig and dig. At the gold level, you will reach the house of King Mosquiton. Kill him, obtain the 3D Printer. The path ring is not needed to find Mosquiton, but it will be quite useful.

1 Like

In my game is the goblin villige on the left side and King of Mosquiton in the middle. I suggest to digg to the gold level and then from the left to the right side.

1 Like

how to place something behind the 1st block

1 Like

Please help me, I have destroyed the two post where Tyrant respawns. Now everytime I go there Tyrant is not respawning. Any tips on how can I make Tyrant respawn again?

1 Like

There are several places where the tyrant could be. Make sure you have coumputer which shows you the respawn time. And the ring which shows you where the tyrant actually is.

1 Like

Please give me some tips on how to know the respawn times of Tyrant. Iā€™ve been into 2 spots where tyrant respawns but broke the 2 post on respawn point. If the antient computer tells me a description of the boss does it mean that it has respawned? Though sometimes when I checked, It shows on the description as ā€œClosedā€ (does this mean it hasnā€™t respawned yet?

3 Likes

closed means you havenĀ“t reached the requiered level, am I wrong?

3 Likes

look on the picture, it say REspawn in

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info, though my does not show any respawn time. Does it mean that it has respawned somewhere else?

1 Like

yeah, it would be respawned somwhere in the undeground, probably in the same layer like the others. Just use your ā€œmagicā€ ring.

1 Like

Dude you gotta be smart like me.
One a day, I picked up the ancient computer into my inventory, i remember when i put this on lava with accident and when i tried to remove lava, instead. is didnt work so i tried to mine the computer and it falls, when this happend i faster. reload the game so it didnt save and i got back my thing.
And i think this same what you gotta do to your dog-mod-b2

1 Like
Y8 Games